Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    That sounds about right. The commericals say fall.

Some SOA actors news.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...f_anarchy.html

And the new commerical airing on FX shows two of the bikers dealing with a dog that's been fed meth!

Sept. 8 is the return date!

I started a season 2 thread with a brand new video preview of the second season. Geeze it looks awesome. Maybe we'll attract new SSG members to our SAMCROW charter club we've got going on here.

Only other topic that might concern us about Season 1 is when the DVD comes out?

[FONT=Courier New]So FX ran the first 3 episodes last Saturday night and I watched them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I found this to be extraordinarily bad TV in every sense of the word bad.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The dialogue and acting was marginal when the male characters were in the scenes, but when it was just the female characters, the dialogue and acting was 1970's made for TV bad.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]These people are real scumbags (the characters, not the people who play them. I am a big fan of Ron, Katey, and even Kim Coates...) and I found that the only person I liked was the cop (not the crooked old guy, but the younger guy who was supposed to take over). And even he is kinda jerky. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Oh, and Sprague Grayden's character (whatever her name is, it was late...).[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Having said all of that, I will continue to watch the replay episodes of Season 1 (2 more to air tomorrow after midnight) and will probably continue to watch into Season 2.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

You remind me of Data in Star Trek Generations.

He gets the emotion chip so he can experience feelings for his first time.

Guinan (Whoopi Goldberg) pours him a drink.

Data says he hates it.

Guinan asks him if he wants more.

Data says "yes please."

The show is about "scumbags." Try as hard as I can, I haven't been able to stoop that low myself. It's not easy being a scumbag. Somehow I'd have to really work hard at it. But I'm fascinated by it for exactly that reason.

Imagine me, a Star Wars collector who makes a modest effort at being a baseball jock, joining a biker gang. Laughing already? Yeah - it's exactly that: the life I would probably never allow myself to lead.

If you're fascinated by this, try "Breaking Bad" on AMC. It's one of the few other TV shows I watch. A critically ill cancer patient who happens to be an ingenious high school chemistry teacher, becomes the kingpin meth cook of New Mexico and a ruthless criminal gang leader so he can leave money behind for his pregnant wife and disabled son. Allan Cranston stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    If you're fascinated by this, try "Breaking Bad" on AMC. It's one of the few other TV shows I watch. A critically ill cancer patient who happens to be an ingenious high school chemistry teacher, becomes the kingpin meth cook of New Mexico and a ruthless criminal gang leader so he can leave money behind for his pregnant wife and disabled son. Allan Cranston stars.
    [FONT=Courier New]I never actually said I hate it. I just said it was bad TV. I actually find it entertaining. I watched 2 more episodes over the weekend. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I love Breaking Bad! That is a VERY interesting show. Walter White's transformation from Chem teacher to ruthless drug dealer is AMAZING.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Bryan Cranston is the name of the actor who plays Walter White.[/FONT]

It's back Tuesday night!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

I will be missing it and catching the Monday night repeat before Tuesday's next new episode.

It's my best friend's birthday and I'm meeting friends up in Anaheim for Disneyland followed by the Angels game (vs. Seattle).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I will be missing it and catching the Monday night repeat before Tuesday's next new episode.

It's my best friend's birthday and I'm meeting friends up in Anaheim for Disneyland followed by the Angels game (vs. Seattle).
    [FONT=Courier New]No DVR, Tycho?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am into this show now and enjoyed getting caught up the last few weeks with the late Saturday night repeats.[/FONT]