Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    This show Clone Wars and Breaking Bad are the only three shows of any quality left on tv as far as I'm concerned. I'm not really sure what that says.
    [FONT=Courier New]I would disagree with that and not to be contrary but because I think there are lots of different kinds of great shows on right now. The problem is there are too many channels and too many hours in the day (programming wise, lots of cable channels are 24 hours unlike the old days when broadcast affiliates had a definitive end to their programming day...) so lots of junk gets on the air, too, and that dilutes the amount of quality you get on any given channel at any given time of day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I should have said interest instead of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    I should have said interest instead of quality.
    [FONT=Courier New]Gotcha, that makes sense. Fair enough![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I wouldn't want to be around the Teller-Morrow house for Thanksgiving.

I've been saying that it's possible Clay is Jax's real dad for a long time now.

If Jax kills Clay, that will be the real mind-bender.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, when is the new season supposed to start?

I enjoy that show.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I've been saying that it's possible Clay is Jax's real dad for a long time now.

If Jax kills Clay, that will be the real mind-bender.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, when is the new season supposed to start?

I enjoy that show.
    I could see that being revealed as the season-ending cliffhanger, Tycho. Something shocking to hold us over until the next season.

My guess, Breaking Bad probably won't return until sometime early next year, like March. AMC hasn't started advertising the new season yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I could see that being revealed as the season-ending cliffhanger, Tycho. Something shocking to hold us over until the next season.
    I've got it:

• Jax is a clone of John Teller
    • Jax had no real mother
    • Gemma is actually John Teller - he had a sex change so he could be with Clay Morrow (who is not gay)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Man I was so into this show until that freak showed up. That punk would last about 0.1 second in a real club. I just cant believe the writers went in this direction. Did they think that everyone had forgotten about "The Crying Game" ?

Good ep. The fallout from the Caracara fire is going to be interesting.

And Gemma has seen the light!! Gotta wonder if she's gonna open up about her attack to Clay or Jax.

Don't forget: 90-minute episode tonight!!!!