Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Yeah, but SoA was the No.1 rated show for its time-slot. How cool is that?

Predictable maybe - but nevertheless very cool that it IS predictable in the first place. Samcro rocks!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As Gemma's father....

Gemma makes me sick a lot of the time. (I know she's supposed to.)

But would there really be something wrong with Jax running over his mother with a motorcycle?

The show would get instant hardcore credit for that one I'm sure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Glad the boys are back.

I thought it was a catch-up ep, explaining what's happened since the season 2finale. The action really picked up in the last few minutes.

Just from the backdrop, it looks like Abel might already be in Northern Ireland.

Yeah those guys are great, would be nice to have real life contacts like that..hahaha, my life would be much easier

I recorded it. I may have to play back a couple new episodes next week as I'm quite busy this weekend (in a good way!)

Meanwhile, I bought SoA season 2 on DVD at Target.

Stephen freakin' King was the Cleaner! How cool!!

Loved the line about Gemma disguising herself as a red head. Shades of Peg Bundy there.

Still thinking the guys will take the show on the road and go to Belfast.

That will be interesting - if they do location shooting, even on a mock-up set of Ireland.

Sons of Ireland, eh?

Just read where the show was picked up for a fourth season!

At my local festival this weekend, I saw a SoA Indiana shirt. I almost bought it.

Good ep. Jax's pact with the devil is going to be interesting.