Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    It's not just a road trip, but a family road trip!!!

Oswald must be doing good 'cause the boys are flying in a C-17. I didn't know those were available to the public. It's a military transport.

Good ep. From the looks of it, a film crew was sent to Ireland for generic background shots and California countryside was used for the close-ups, but I could be wrong.

Was I the only one thinking Jax and his half-sister were gonna end up in the sack?

Its totally going the way of Jax/Trinity.....Luke/Leia action

Boy, Stahl is a cold-hearted bitty.

Glad to see the Teller family reunion.

It's surprising that the events of this season have just taken place in a month's time on the show.

yeah, the time period seems compressed and I just rather not hear them say it as it sounds too fictional for me

Powerful ep to end the season. The final scenes were very MacBethish, which the show is very loosely based on.

If my memory is correct (and sometimes it's a little fuzzy) but I think this ep made the first reference to Unger's cancer all season long.

Spoiler:

Glad Stahl finally got hers. But I will miss her.

End of Spoiler.

Now we have to wait until next fall for season 4.

The show returns in September. Commericials are starting to air.

And look who'll guess star this season!!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...o-kidding.html

Didn't realize how much I missed this show until it was back. Looks like a lot of secrets for this season.

I'm just kicking back for the ride.

I used to think Clay was actually Jax's real father and it was all a mind-f for the viewers if Jax kills Clay and then learns the truth.

Now I wonder if there's a way Gemma is not even Jax's real mother?

I don't know what's coming next.

I got a cool SAMCRO t-shirt from Best Buy for picking up Sn 3 on DVD there.

I also like all the guys from The Shield coming back for guest star roles on SoA - Lem, Ronnie, Wimms, (and Dutch in Sn 1 as Tara's ex-boyfriend).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got a cool SAMCRO t-shirt from Best Buy for picking up Sn 3 on DVD there.

I also like all the guys from The Shield coming back for guest star roles on SoA - Lem, Ronnie, Wimms, (and Dutch in Sn 1 as Tara's ex-boyfriend).
    You have to tell us, Tycho, what extras are on the DVD set. This season has eluded to a lot of stuff happening while in prison, stuff that's only on the DVD/BR sets.

I'm enjoying this season so far.