Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    You have to tell us, Tycho, what extras are on the DVD set. This season has eluded to a lot of stuff happening while in prison, stuff that's only on the DVD/BR sets.

I'm enjoying this season so far.
    I'll have to get back to you on that, OC.

I haven't had time to open it yet, and I'm watching all Civil War / 1800's gunfighting stuff on DVD right now - as it's helping out with my writing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hasn't Piney been on death's doorstep since the beginning of the series?

The DA is a creepy dude.

The mayor is also creepy. He reminds me of Jerry Springer. That's not a compliment. Furthermore, I bet he's a pedophile. He just looks like one.

Next, the head of special investigations is a DA? The biker guy investigating the MC and the Cartel connection? I guess I don't really listen to him because I haven't let go of the exact same emotional response. He is creeyp! Standing on the table, stalking Gemma in the flower shop with the sheriff's wife.

I don't believe the sheriff has the authority by the way:

- he can't tell the gang that they can't wear their SoA cuts. There's freedom of speech and no public dress code (except for nudity I think).

- he can't bust up the SoA clubhouse either. It's not Clay's style to "sue him in court," but it is an option. If the club wants revenge on the sheriff - by violence - they may get that satisfaction later. But they could sue him now. Perhaps they think they can't win that way? (But it would get this guy removed from office in the meanwhile - they can kick the crap out of him or kill him later).

You can't say that they don't want to attract attention - they've already done that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Did you see that bullet pass through that dude's eye socket?!

Also, you can't miss the great lookin adult film actresses! Wow!

Thumb's up for last night's show!

Miles' death was pretty graphic. I let loose a big ole 'ooooh' at the slugs going through the old nodgin.

More and more shades of Hamlet have popped up this season than previous ones, IMO. I know the show's loosely based on the Bard's tale but some of the big revelations this year just remember me of the story more.

speculation with some facts that knock your SAMCRO socks off:

Clay not John Teller is actually Jax's real dad.

1. John ignored Gemma

2. Gemma had an affair with the old Sheriff (when he was not so old).

3. Clay found out about it and moved in - perhaps blackmailing the Sheriff when he helped cover up John's death.

4. Gemma was already pregnant with Clay's natural son - Jax.

5. Clay may or may not know that Jax is his real son.

6. Jax will eventually kill Clay, only later learning that was his real father! Mind-FK!

Or worse:

that woman in Ireland is somehow Jax's real mother even? Or John left Gemma for that other woman so she had her affairs with the Sheriff and Clay for revenge.

It's a cable show that attracts better writers and more complicated stories, so you know it's not going to be simple!

SOA's been picked up for a fifth season.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/fx-r...-for-season-5/

I compared notes with another SOA fan over the weekend, and both of us agree that someone big will not live to see season 5. It might be Clay.

However the show ends, it won't be rainbows and unicorns.

Spoiler:

At the beginning of last night's ep, I started to think Juice wouldn't survive to the end of the season. I didn't expect him to off himself last night! His confliction was pretty obvious last night, but I thought the producers/writers would make him sweat for a few more eps.

And I'd never noticed the Men of Mayhem verbage on the compound wall until last night's ep. And Clay gave Juice a tab with that slogan.

Bobby Elvis is getting ballsy! It will be interesting to see if the vote is postponed or not.

I wonder if Juice died, or if one of the other Club members get there just in time before he's affixiated.

Because hanging is supposed to work best when the neck is instantly snapped.

Otherwise the victim suffocates.

Juice was going through the latter but Jax or someone could arrive on the scene only seconds later after the credits shown.

That could stretch it out for you OC.

Now....

one possibility that I see is that Sheriff Roseveldt doesn't like being pushed around by the DA and when he learns that Juice took his own life (I think Rooseveldt has sympathies for Juice as some kind of lost little brother) the Sheriff turns on the DA and tips Clay off and even helps the club. He'll say that he's still there enemy, but he won't prosecute them using illegal methods that endanger lives. It could be an uneasy truce.

The new sheriff will return next season. This $@$@#1 D.A. will not. That's one (good) possibility. I'd like to see the D.A. get his handed to him and I'd find new respect for Sheriff Roseveldt.

Clay won't die now though. No way. Ron Pearlman is too big of star plus the crux of the show will be the final conflict between Jax and Clay. They're comfortable with their differences right now, but the drug trafficking and Juice's death will help to blow things wide open.

What it might be is that Jax won't let the next one be Opie. That's his best friend. And he's seen what's happened to Juice.

After I posted I read on another website that, as the credits started to roll, you could hear a branch cracking. I haven't gone back to listen.

I do think someone big will die by season's end.