Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    That could have been someone walking in the underbrush, "crackling," too.

In 96 hours we'll find out. Meanwhile, there's enough time to have a good weekend.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, I guess we were wrong, Tycho.

The head in the chili was great. And the cops eating chili, too much!!

Poor Piney. The voice of reason is gone. : (

Yes. Piney...

But the head in the chilli was classic! That will probably become my most-remembered scene from SoA ever!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm thinking we're building to an explosive season conclusion here.

Gemma was really playing up the Lady MacBeth angle last night.

Damn, can this show get any better??

Gemma is very complicated.

Was she really crying for Piney?

Clay could beat the crap out of her. She's a biker's wife. But is she in fact more dangerous?

Jax turning on Clay about his comment about Tara - "I'll pound your hands so you'll never be able to hold that gavel again!" - that was awesome!

I didn't ever have the impression that Clay would want to kill Jax - his (adopted?) son - but now perhaps that is changing?

The preview for next week and that drive-by shooting in Oregon looks way intense.

Yes - this show is really coming to a boil.

And don't forget Otto in prison. Something's up with that.

Juice turning on the sherrif when he saw the DA's tactical room was great, too. Now we know Potter wants to achieve well beyond his jurisdiction and stop the IRA arms trade and the drug cartels. It's not about SoA for him. He's becoming more interesting and less annoying. His jumping up on the table during the fight was kind of freaky. It was like a grammar schoolyard fight when everyone rushes to watch.

The USDA reminds me of a young Sam Waterson, like from the Killing Fields.

I think those were genuine tears for Piney. He's one of the last true and pure connections to JT, IMO.

Oh, yeah, Otto.

I'd like to see a one-or-two-part story arc for SoA set "back in the day," with temporary young actors playing Clay, JT, Piney, Otto, etc.

It would be partially set during the Vietnam War and be much like Platoon.

Clay would be a tough, ends justify the means, break the rules sergeant like Barnes in Platoon.

JT would be a corporal with bright idealistic ideas and well-liked by the rest of his squad, which would include Piney, Otto, probably Bobby, maybe Tiggy, etc.

Actually - cut that - FIRST START IN CHARMING HIGH SCHOOL!

Gemma would be getting around - maybe with the future sherrif first - and falling for JT. Perhaps Clay was an older student, kind of jealous?

Then the boys go off from the community to Vietnam and bond there, surviving and probably experiencing all the controversy associated with that war - burning and plundering, raping and murdering.

Then they talk about coming back to the states and buying Harleys and always sticking together to get them through the war.

They do. Form the club. JT has his affair and Gemma runs back to the sherrif.

To make money, the club uses their military connections to buy and smuggle guns, with the LA gangs, and especially the IRA.

Clay sees his opportunity to move in on Gemma, and use her to control the sherrif, in the face of JT's tragic death.

This is the SoA "first class." The 2nd generation is Jax, Opie, Juice, and prospects, etc.

Best episode of Sons Of Anarchy EVER!

And who killed John Teller? Clay or Gemma?

Why would Clay protect Jax? Is Clay Jax's real father after all? But remember the heart condition that all the Tellers have?

Is it just coincidence?

And the old sherrif's relationship with Gemma is just creepy!

Man it all has come to a head.

Clay gets pinned with Piny's murder - but he should be as he really DID kill him.

But Clay could turn on Gemma for that - and perhaps expose that SHE killed John Teller - because she was pregnant with Jax - Clay's son. Clay covered it up and as a reward, got Gemma away from the old Sherrif?

Maybe she had her affair with the sherrif a long time ago when John Teller was cheating on her with that Irish woman?

Oh man this show is twisted! 4th season has it finally hitting its best stride!

Very intense ep indeed.

Clay's crossed the line. Don't know if he could be saved, or should be at this point.

Wayne is a little creepy. I think he's been sweet on Gemma all these years but could never have her, him being a cop and her the biker mamma.

I think Wayne has had Gemma and Clay knows about it.

There's a missing link there. Clay probably took Gemma away from Wayne.

Meanwhile, YES OPIE! YES!!!

Clay gunned down!

Although I saw one bullet hole in his chest - about where his heart is - and it wasn't bleeding but was like a red dot. Strange.

Opie did not miss though!

Also, in next week's preview, you see (out of order) a scene where Jax yells "Call an ambulance!"

It was in the club house at that moment even though they showed other scenes first.

Clay was definitely shot!

If they remove Ron Pearlman from the cast, this show definitely has balls and suprises that no one possibly saw coming!

There's still more of a story to tell, even without Clay. And Bobby seems to be removed (behind bars) as well.

Tig is turning cool on Clay too.

Jax could ascend to leadership affecting his decision to leave Charming if he takes over the club.