Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    I was telling a fellow SOA fan this past weekend that I thought the show would do a 'Who Shot JR' type set-up with Clay. Guess I was wrong.

Tig for club president!! He and Chips are the only ones left.

I hate to say it, but the club has to fall (the Redwood Original Charter) - maybe.

Right now I want to see Clay pay for what he's done to everyone (though I kind of feel sorry for him if he'd just stop and fix things - because he still can).

Otherwise, I want to see Jax and Tara get out and save their kids.

And we need justice for Opie!

On the other hand. I can see Opie becoming hardcore and taking over the club and running it ruthlessly. I think that will happen. I don't think Tig could stand up to an enraged Opie.

The problem is, at least in so far as selling guns, that is how the club members make money (in Charming). They all need to be able to support themselves.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There are some interesting storylines/plots being set up for next season, I'll give you that.

Jimmy Smits, (Bail Organa) is going to be on Sons Of Anarchy this coming season.

His real life girlfriend is going to be playing "an associate" of his gangland character on the show.

Will Clay Morrow acquire the Death Star and blow up South Central Los Angeles?

Tune in to Sons of Anarchy next season to find out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The single funniest episode of SoA ever just aired!

Did people recognize Walton Goggins? I was laughing so hard.

Are you coming?

Not yet baby. You have to eat dinner before you get desert.

I did. I kept thinking, that can't be but it was! He did a great job.

This season has been great so far. Bail Organa banging Peggy Bundy in the first few minutes. It would've been funnier if Gemma said her name was Peg.

OC, I can count on it that we watch the same shows:

Sons of Anarchy
    Breaking Bad
    Justified
    Walking Dead (?)
    Hell on Wheels (?)
    Copper (on BBC - and if you don't, you should as you know you can trust my picks as I'd trust yours)
    Southland (? - and if you watch it, when does it come back?)
    Falling Skies (?)
    Into The West (?)

Formerly...

The Shield
    Smallville
    The Pacific
    Band of Brothers
    North and South (very old - 80's, but you'd like this Civil War mini-series based off John Jakes' books)

and maybe the comedies...

Wilfred
    Unsupervised
    Archer

But I think Sons Of Anarchy THIS SEASON has topped all of these shows (with the exception of the true war stories) and Breaking Bad tends to be my usual favorite, too.

And Walton Goggin's guest role stole the whole darn thing! That was way too funny! It's been 2 days and I'm still laughing!

SOA
    Justified
    Walking Dead
    Hell on Wheels
    Southland
    Falling Skies
    The Shield
    Archer

Yep, those are my must-sees.

Speaking of WWII, Basil Plumley, the sergeant major from We Were Soldiers, passed away.

since you like hell on wheels which I love as well check out copper about cops in New York City during the same time, 1864. Tammany Hall, Lincoln's reelection, the secret Confederate plot to blow up New York City... you would also like breaking bad about methamphetamine and a high school chemistry teacher who becomes the drug lord of the West.

Boy, that's one strong snow globe! Glad to see the guard get it.

Next week's preview looks good. It will be interesting to see what happens (if anything) to Unser. As a character, he's grown retiring as sheriff. Since it hasn't been mentioned for quite some time, I take it his cancer is either in remission or it's no longer a part of the storyline.