Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    I want to see Pope get it.

I just can't find sympathy for that character (though I like him being a bad guy). But his daughter was killed. Still he killed Tigg's daughter (brutally) and now Opie.

BTW, Tara is hot.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I drive high all the time. Great line.

Jax got hardcore there with blasting that guy off the roof!

Good episode.

So now where is Scott (got pistol whipped over the head)? How is he going to get back? That's a bad wound, but he wasn't shot.

I like Bail Organa (or I mean Nero) in this season! Great character! I want all the SoA girls to return to his brothel! Good scenery. Loved Ashley Tisdale as one of them! Haha.

Now that Juice has spilled his secret, I don't trust Clay to not use that against him. I think it was stupid of him to tell Clay. He like worship's him. I don't think the show's ever really explained why. He's Jax' age and should have been close to Jackson and Opie - and maybe therefore loyal to Jax.

Loved Tara punching Gemma! Great scene, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The question that popped into my mind from this ep is this: Juice is half-black, which goes against the club charter/rules. But one of the new prospects that followed Hightower looked Asian to me. Does that rule not apply toward Asian?

Bourbon and corn flakes: the breakfast of champions!

I never noticed how skinny Chips was until this ep. He's like a bean pole.

Hated seeing the nurse get it. And what a way she got it!

The nurse thing was awesome (not for her though).

But I kept thinking Otto would rape Tara. That's what worried me. He has nothing to lose by doing that.

I know he wanted to mess up Tara and Jax's life I guess - by making Tara an accessory - but was the nurse a specific target or just one of opportunity for him?

Anyway, the MC is not prejudiced against blacks in actuality. It might have been a founding charter prejudice, but it doesn't seem to apply now - nor would the membership have cared if they found out about Juice and he had not been involved in anything else. The fear was all Juice's own (on that part) and Sherriff Rooseveldt exploited it. Mean thing for one black to do to another, especially if the sherriff was supposed to be a good guy (originally).

Anyway, with all of this scheming and masterminding blackmail and betrayals, Jax has already become Clay. The plans just have to happen now. And Tara will become Gemma - especially if her options become limited by her becoming an accessory to Otto's murder.

Jax is also becoming a hardcore killer - especially because of what happened to Opie.

So....

Betray Tigg to Damon Pope once the deal is sealed. Will he? Jax is taking Pope to be a mentor it almost seems.

Probably due-in Juice once he's no longer of any use (?) Surprised Juice - at his younger age - wouldn't be closer to Jax (and Opie) before - especially over Clay.

Betray Gemma and use her to get to Clay. Don't know if he'll just leave her to Nero or what when it's over? Tara will never forgive Gemma in her heart for endagering the kids, you'd think.

Get evidence on Clay and kill him.

Kill Damon Pope over Opie?

Left in the club? - Bobby, Jax, prospects, Chibs, (maybe Juice???)

I'm thinking the Original Redwood could fold. Jax and Tara should have left town a long time ago, maybe even hid from the DEA / FBI. I think Jax was just staying for Opie before hand.

Season finale is early December.

I don't know what it was, but I found Tara extremely attractive during her scenes with Unser. Very natural, likeable. Maybe it was the laugh.

When the federales want to meet with you, they know how to summons you to a meeting!

Ah, the strength of a late 80s/early 90s station wagon. Didn't the care flip over, and yet kept going?

With two eps left, it's interesting to speculate who won't live to see season 6. Unser's a possibility, but I think his life expectancy will be stretched one more season. He is a likeable guy. Clay is a strong contender, as is Tigg.

Boy, Bail Organa went medevil on his old home boys!

Tara is extremely attractive. I'd get really turned on seeing her play the role of a slut, btw. Here's to hoping Maggie Siff finds some work at it.

A fellow SOA fan thought the framing of Clay came together too quickly. I hadn't thought about it until he mentioned it but he was right. If you listen to the time frame Jax was working with, no way possible the evidence could've linked Clay. It was a little convenient that Clay's gun was registered. But it is TV, right?

Gruesome scene award is a tie: Otto biting off his tongue and the guy getting his face rammed into a container of nails. The Latino being attacked by the pit bull in the car was close.

Going out on a limb here, but I think Tara's problems will dominate the storyline next season.

Darn, now we have to wait until September. : (

The local Harley Davidson shop did a SOA event with Opie and Chibs in attendance. I heard about it too late, but it would've been interesting to attend. Might want to check the Harley shops out in your respective areas to see if the tour is coming to your town.