Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
    Good to know. I have a Harley dealer near me. It's on the way to SD's airport as a matter of fact.

They even let you rent a Harley and go for a ride (with an instructor).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

HOLY (censored)!

In the first episode how do you talk about what happened on THIS website for all ages?

Well Otto got ------ in the --- in prison.

In the women's detention area, we got to see a brutal -----fight.

Tig took an Iranian S&M ---movie maker who was -------- girls in his movies and beat the ---- out of him and then drowned him in human -----.

Jax cheated on his wife with a ------ in a -----house.

And a 10 year old kid brought a machine gun to church school and started a massacre.

Overall - that was awesome!!! - and I can't believe it was all in one (and the first) episode!!!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The ep set up a lot of the storylines/plot twists for this season. And it's gonna be good!

I kept wondering about the school boy throughout the show. What was the symbolism? And then we found out.

Tig is so unbalanced, it's scary. Kim Coates plays such a scumbad so good that it's award worthy.

It always amazes me how fast this show moves. The 90 minutes went by too fast.
    Last edited by OC47151; 09-11-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Yeah, if the next episode is only 1 hour, it will now seem really short.

I was thinking the kid was the young Jax until that scene when he saw Jax where he was sitting outside that café.

I am sympathetic to Tig since he lost his daughter.

I do NOT want Jax to serve him up "once Clay is dead."

Of all the people on the show to hate, Clay and Gemma top my list.

In my dreams, Jax and Tara will enter them both in "Celebrity Death Match" or "The Hunger Games." Next tribute!!! Haha.

I've been OK with Juice. He made some poor choices instead of asking the club for help, but I understand why.

Where was Roosevelt in this huge episode? He was like the only one missing.

I also wonder if Wendy is sincere or untrustworthy. I'm leaning towards the latter. She is dedicated to her son (Jax' firstborn).

I just KNOW he's either going to be filmed and thus blackmailed for his behavior in the brothel or he's going to be stupid and tell Tara about it - remember Tom Cruise in "The Firm." If there is no secret video of Jax and the madam, then he should NEVER bring that subject up again when Tara gets out. But I know her behavior of not wanting him (as a gang captain) to reflect badly on her at her hearing / trial is making Jax doubt their relationship.

Kurt Sutter's been taking some flack over the school shooting scene in the premiere ep.

One TV columnist brought up a good point: why don't the SAMCRO boys have iPhones? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Another great ep that flew by in a flash.

When Juice was washing his hands after the deed, I kept thinking of that quote from Macbeth: Out, out, damn spot. And Jax's kiss to Juice afterward, very Judas like.

Bobby's storyline is involving into something interesting, too. Very little dialogue but it spoke volumes of things to come.

Why don't they kill the ext US Marshal?l it would solve everything

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Why don't they kill the ext US Marshal?l it would solve everything
    Part of me agrees, Tycho, but wouldn't it bring down more scrutiny on the club? And for someone who's retired, he still has a lot of clout.

We should start a pool to see how long before Donal Logue buys it. Shooting the call girl by accident was hilarious.

And oh Peter Weller! You go!