Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    Spoiler continued.....

It was inevitable that Clay would die, but just when was the question. In prison, out of prison, but it was gonna happen. I think several more major characters will not have happy endings before the series wraps up. It's destiny. Only one person has a chance of surviving the series, and it's Gemma but she'd be a broken woman.

BTW, Ron Perlman has a great interview at EW.com about his demise.

It will be interesting to see if there are repercussions with the Irish back in Northern Ireland, or they will buy the Clay-Galen shootout.

I'll have to think on Clay-Galen.

I just want to reinforce that it has to be Jax who shot Clay.

I also want to say that while I hate Gemma too, I think it'd be awesome if she survived and brought all of this down on her family!

Like the Walter White tragedy.

But I hadn't seen that idea coming. I thought the show was about Jax and Tara...

Really smart idea, OC! Very well-thought-out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

SOA is on for three hours Tuesday night. Set recording devices accordingly!

Thanks. I'll have to double-check that.

Are you sure it's not 90 minutes?

They show an encore presentation of the show immediately after it airs the first time.

I believe the show is actually 90 minutes.

But there could be a slow-down part where Juice goes on Pawn Stars to try and get cheap parts to fix his bike that Tara ran over.

Yeah - that's it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As late as 8 p.m., the schedule on the DVR said the finale was airing last night. Just have to wait a week. But next week's preview revealed nothing!

Thought-provoking ep. The Tara and Juice storylines were the most interesting aspects of the show. Juice, the tortured soul, and finally admitting to his deed. Thought he has having a heart attack, not OD'ing. And Tara. What's up? Are you hoping for a better deal from the feds or want to just disappear?

The weapons deal segment was interesting but I thought it was too cut-and-dried. Wrapped up too nicely. There has to be blowback from the Chinese and the Irish.

I have seen virtually no episodes ever, and I haven't scanned this thread, but how long has Bail Organa been part of the show? Since the start, or added after?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I have seen virtually no episodes ever, and I haven't scanned this thread, but how long has Bail Organa been part of the show? Since the start, or added after?
    His character was in the special guest role capacity last season, and became a regular cast member this season. From al indications, he'll be back next season.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    As late as 8 p.m., the schedule on the DVR said the finale was airing last night. Just have to wait a week. But next week's preview revealed nothing!

Thought-provoking ep. The Tara and Juice storylines were the most interesting aspects of the show. Juice, the tortured soul, and finally admitting to his deed. Thought he has having a heart attack, not OD'ing. And Tara. What's up? Are you hoping for a better deal from the feds or want to just disappear?

The weapons deal segment was interesting but I thought it was too cut-and-dried. Wrapped up too nicely. There has to be blowback from the Chinese and the Irish.
    The weapons deal is definitely going to have blowback.

Jax is naïve if he thinks he can just get the club away from the Chinese and the Irish.

OK. The Irish might be realigned with the blacks.

The blacks fight the Mexicans. Nero is a Mexican (Jimmy Smits for Bel Cam). Now he knows Jax lied to him about the situation where the mother of the school-shooter boy was killed, who was also the one involved with Nero's gang-banger protégé in the Mexicans group.

If the Irish deal with the blacks and the blacks kill Mexicans, Nero might turn on Jax and hand him over to the Chinese for revenge so that the Chinese will deal with the Mexicans and then the Mexicans go back to being as well-armed as the blacks are through the Irish.

I don't think Jax's play was as smart as he thought it was.

Tara loves Jax. That's obvious. Yes, it's one of those strange circumstances where she loves her husband but wants a divorce for her sons' sake.

She should just get out of there. If she turned over evidence to the DA, the Club could get arrested and they'd be easier to kill in prison by the gang members on the inside. Clay burned the bridges with the Club and the White Supremists and Otto and other loyalists are long dead like Opie's dad Piney.

That theory that Gemma survives and brings down all she loves, rings out loud now. Nero is her boyfriend that kills her son (Jax) inadvertently, and possibly something happens to Tara and the kids since she can't stay away (probably). Or some stupid stunt with Tigg screwing up again happens.

I don't see a scenario were Gemma dies or has anyone wanting to kill her - or has blood on her hands to get locked up either.

Juice was always interesting, but when Sheriff Roosevelt was holding him being half black over his head and he stole the cocaine and killed the other Club Member and tried to hang himself from the tow truck chain - I liked that one better. Also, when he had to betray Clay with the gun that killed Pope so Clay would be sent to jail.

Perhaps Juice's conscience is catching up to him, but I'm not sure the show made me care all that much about the young mom he suffocated to death.

Interesting points.

If next season is truly the last season (still not known at this point) a lot of the circumstances of the last few episodes with the Irish, black, Chinese will be major plot points. I can't see the Irish dealing with the blacks and Chinese just because of the color of their skin. It's not intended to be prejudice but that's how it is and has been for hundreds of years.

Tara truly loves Jax, IMO. Maybe not the present form but the one she remembers from high school. For the boys to have a somewhat normal life, she needs to break from Jax, his family and the club.

When this series ends, I see Gemma standing all alone, a broken woman. No Jax, no grandsons, no Nero. Maybe Tigg, just 'cause he probably thinks he could get lucky. But Tigg could get lucky with a mop.

Rockmund Dunbar is appearing in a guest capacity as an FBI agent on the Mentalist now.

What an ep!

SPOILERS...

Thought the first hour was a little slow but the last 45 minutes made up for that. Shocked at Tara's death. Stabbed in the head six times! I watched the Anarchy After show, and Maggie Siff it was like something snapped in Gemma. How true! Don't think I can look at my kitchen sink the same way.

If Jax's moral compass was shaking, it's now spinning out of control with Tara's death. The aftermath next season will be interesting.

At the beginning of the ep, just based on the preview, I was wiling to bet Juice would die. And that idea was reinforced with Jax's kiss of death. The obvious answer for him is to go on the run, since the club can't trust him. Just gotta wait and see.

Think we might see a gang war between the Mayans and the Oakland crew. Killing Marx's people was a bad move. The Chinese and the Mayans sitting done for a meeting at the end was odd. Don't think we've seen the end of it but after last week's shooting it might have been too soon.

I've stated that at the end of the series Gemma will be standing alone. I stand corrected: I think Wayne will now stand alone. He's a true survivor.