Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Favorite Bounty Hunter?

Pure evil? Nah, just in it for the credits. Mysterious, heavily armed, and eroneously-named. I don't know about you, but I really liked playing with all these figures when I was younger. Which one was "scum" you did need, unlike Piett's opinion?

Boba Fett
    Dengar
    4-LOM (the brown alien)
    Zuckuss (the grey droid)
    Bossk
    IG-88
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Re: Favorite Bounty Hunter?

You didn't include Greedo in the list, unless you only are talking about Empire Strikes Back Bounty Hunters. But of the ones you did list I would have to say, 4-Lom (aka Zuckess) was my Favorite. The cloth coat and great sculpting for a vintage figure still impresses me. So here's the list:

1. 4-LOM (really Zuckess)
    2. Bossk
    3. Boba Fett
    4. IG-88
    5. Zuckuss (really 4-Lom)
    6. Dengar
    7. Greedo (If he's included.)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

well Boba Fett for sure . I mean he was the first one I had got . I remeber waiting forever for that thing to come in the mail and when it finally got there I was so excited to have that one more star wars figure . And the fact that it was a new character that I hadn't seen before . I think that's the big draw for Boba Fett for me , that and he was about the only person in Star Wars that Vader had any respect for .

I also liked Dengar alot , in fact when I got into "collecting" again that was the first carded figure I picked up . Dengar on an ESB card .

Probabaly should have held on to that one , but I ended up trading it for a 48 back ROTJ Chewie

IG-88. I liked the fact that he came with two weapons. I was dissapointed with Boba Fett when I found out the missle didn't come out. (who wasn't?)

...of threads :)

I'd say Ig-88 first,Bossk second(Snake bounty hunters are cool) and Boba last cause everybody always says him
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Here's my list!

Boba Fett
    IG-88
    Dengar
    4-LOM (the brown alien)
    Zuckuss (the grey droid)
    Bossk
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Boba Fett, then 4-LOM
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Bossk and Boba Fett
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

IG-88 - Well I cant let Boba Fett be my favourite because everybody always says him,plus the fact Ig 88 was a long droid and had a few weapons to boot
    Bossk - Theres nothing like a Snake-ish bounty Hunter on the loose,and the original figure wasnt really that scary at all as he looks like a kind bounty hunter,what a totally wrong message Kenner sent out
    4-LOM - has one of the better power of the force 2 toys that was released but vintage version doesnt look all that great
    Dengar - What can we saw about overweight figures?hhmmm go on a diet or lose the backpack and thats what the power of thhe forec one did
    Zuckuss (the grey droid)
    Boba Fett - Every body says Boba so its a change plus Boba is to over hyped plus the fact he is a weak bounty hunter at that.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've go with Boba Fett. As a kid he was one of my favorites. IG-88 is a very close second. Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, and Dengar. Also JarJar you forgot Boushh (Leia's bounty hunter disguise). The card reads "Boushh (Bounty Hunter)" nothing about Princess Leia.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane