Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IG-Magna Guard Fighter Ship for $20 Line

In the recent Q&A from another site, Hasbro confirmed that another vehicle they'll be releasing for the $20 pricepoint will be the Magna Guard Fighter seen in Clone Wars.

While I wasn't looking for that ship, as say like a Wookiee Catamaran by contrast, I wonder if I could substitute a Magna Guard Fighter for the IG-2000? (to fight Slave-One "SOTE style") - in case Hasbro NEVER makes the EU's IG-2000 (seen in SOTE comics and the 1980's Droids cartoon - albeit animated style).

But I'd really like the Bounty Hunters to all have their ships:

Myst Hunter (Zuckuss and 4-LOM)
    Hound's Toothe (Bossk - might be too large for the $20 pricepoint, though)
    Punishing One (Dengar)
    IG-2000 is of course IG-88's
    Slave-One - Fett's (already made)

I saw that too but I'm trying not to get too excited, the CW Delta-2 looks really cartoonish and I'm afraid that other vehicles from the CW movie or show will have that same look. In which case it wouldn't really work for me.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

They confirmed the P-38 at Comic-Con, and it was pretty much a lock that it'd be a non-exclusive (it's the right size and we haven't had a new mold go exclusive in a long time now). However, I suspect by the time the ship comes out, the pricepoint actually will have gone up to $25, that's the rumblings I got at SDCC, everything $20 is gonna have to go up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They confirmed the P-38 at Comic-Con, and it was pretty much a lock that it'd be a non-exclusive (it's the right size and we haven't had a new mold go exclusive in a long time now). However, I suspect by the time the ship comes out, the pricepoint actually will have gone up to $25, that's the rumblings I got at SDCC, everything $20 is gonna have to go up.
    And by that time, maybe Tycho will stop putting e's at the end of every word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    And by that time, maybe Tycho will stop putting e's at the end of every word.
    That totally overshot my x-wing. What were you aiming for?

The fact that you spell "tooth" like "toothe," and have written "smooth" as "smoothe" many times and have other such spelling oddities.

Ah. What I don't have is spellchecke for the forum boards boardes.

Toothe is as good as 2th or 2the.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ah. What I don't have is spellchecke for the forum boards boardes.
    Many browsers now have spellcheck built in. For Firefox, you righte-click the text window and choose "spell-checke this windowe" and it'll underlinee the misspelled words, right-clicke them and it'll give you options of new word choices or you can add the worde to your dictionarye.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Phank yoo four explayning dat two may.