Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

It was only a matter of time before Nazis showed up in one of these eps. The evil doctor even had the '30s/40s German haircut.

Nice episode this week. Walter Bishop kills a Nazi, which was excellent.
    I really should be working. Really.

The winter finale has me a little worried. That can/has been the kiss of death for a lot of quality shows. I'd understand a 2-week break because of the Olympics, but anything longer is of concern.

Great mythology episode tonight! We get some alternate universe stuff, and the team attempts to thwart an attack by Newton. They are somewhat successful, as they save some lives.

Of course, there's a nice big reveal at the end of the episode. The audience has known for some time Peter is from the alternate universe, pulled over by Walter when Peter was a child, after this universe's Peter died.

But now Olivia knows Peter's from the alternate universe.

And I can't wait for new episodes.

I just remembered a line Walter had for Peter an episode or two ago--he said to Peter that Olivia "sees right through you."

Nice callback to that at the end of this ep.

The graphic at the beginning of the show must have been a clue that we were in the alternate universe. It indicated that the location was "Manhatan" instead of "Manhattan."

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    The winter finale has me a little worried. That can/has been the kiss of death for a lot of quality shows. I'd understand a 2-week break because of the Olympics, but anything longer is of concern.
    I believe they did it last year and things turned out fine. Idol comes first to Fox. I know that switching nights all the time is bad for TV, but I hope when it comes back it's on a new night. Thursday just doesn't work for me personally and I find myself having to DVR the episodes and watch them later.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Last night's ep had a real X-Files feel to it, and I liked it. First ep I'd watched in a couple of weeks. I've forgotten to record it once or twice and have another ep or two recorded and haven't watched.

Was I the only one who was really attracted to the alternate universe Dunham? She was hot!

Interesting to see Walter protrayed as a coherent man.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Was I the only one who was really attracted to the alternate universe Dunham? She was hot!
    Blonde Dunham looks better I think. The brunette hair (which I presume was a wig) looked too fake.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection