Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

I was watching LOST season 4 on DVD when I noticed yet another connection to Fringe.

In a previous episode of Fringe they showed an airline ticket for Oceanic Airlines. Well, LOST, has Lance Reddick as a recurring character, in season 4 he speaks to Hugo, and offers him "better accomidations" at a better facility. I believe he is also the orderly who helps John Locke with his physical therapy. Lance plays Phillip Broyles, the Homeland Security agent who runs the Fringe Division. Hmmm....
    May the force be with you.

Nobody else watching Fringe still? This show just keeps getting better and better. I suppose it's very unfortunate that it never gets rerun - Fox just really hates good shows, don't they? Can't be helping that all JJ Abrams shows take four times longer to produce than any other show in the history of ever.

I love the show and still watch, just no discussions here going on.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Still watching. I like the last one with the beast on the loose in the sewers.

The secretary that helps out in Walter's lab is the cutest little thing.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

You mean Astrid? She gots some crazzzzzy hair though. Sideshow Bob style
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    You mean Astrid? She gots some crazzzzzy hair though. Sideshow Bob style
    Sideshow Bob?

Now that's a scary thought. Her hair is kinda like that though, but I was thinking more of a cute little poodle.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Last year while waiting in an airport, I recall sitting near a young woman who Astrid reminds me a bit of. She was talking to someone else, and it sounded like she was a singer, perhaps going to some sort of arts school for it. It also sounded like she was involved in church. It was just kind of uplifting to hear all of the positive stuff she was talking about. Whoever and wherever she is, I hope she is doing well and inspiring others.

Still hanging in there. Didn't realize how much I missed Walter until he was back.

Anna Torv (Agent Dunham) is my biggest celeb crush of the moment! So HOT!!!