Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Just an early heads up. Fringe has been moved to a new day. Season 2 will air on Thursday at 9 PM when the show starts up again in the fall. Why must they put all my shows on at the same time. As if it isn't bad enough I also follow CSI and Supernatural at that same day/time.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I also heard that they let Charlie go
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've heard this as well. I wonder why? He was really cool. Wonder what their in story explanation will be?

Charlie will be back according to this source:

Fringe’s Charlie will be back
    MAY 22, 2009 • POSTED BY STARBUCK UNDER TELEVISION
    TAGGED AS: FRINGE

Well, it appears that the firing of actor Kirk Acevedo, who plays Charlie Francis, on Fringe didn’t last long. IGN is reporting that one executive producer is claiming the exact opposite:

“…Executive Producer Jeff Pinkner telling them that Acevedo “was not fired.” Pinkner then added “like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye.” Pinkner went on to say that we’d even be seeing more of Acevedo’s Agent Francis in Season 2 - hinting at, perhaps, two Charlies. An our world Charlie and an alternate Charlie”

Pinkner also noted that we’ve already seen alternate Charlie on the show, allegedly sporting a scar. Yes, because nothing says “alternate version” of a person better than a scar. Just ask Peter Petrelli from Heroes. Anyway, rejoice Charlie fans!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I guess a lot of people got worked up about the WTC being in the end shot.

It's not like they flew a 747 over downtown Manhattan.

Did you notice the New York tabloid on Spock's/Bell's desk?
    It said Obama's moving into New White House.

I curious as if they are stating that the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania hit it's target first, and the planes intended for the towers were shot down.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Fox was showing Fringe Sunday afternoon. I caught a bit of it, but I found it distracting with the Twitter comments at the bottom of the screen.

Starts Thursday night at 9pm.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got my wife hooked as well...we're pouring thru the Season 1 DVD in anticipation for Thurs. nite(a bad night in my opinion)!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Awesome X-Files shout outs there! Mulder and Scully on tv, the mention of the "X designation." Cool!

Also, I wish I could be there as well to see the look on Liv's face when see eats the pudding...