Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Yeah she is hot.
    I've already had two x girlfriends that were blonde, they were kinda high-strung, I think I'd like a brunette now. Maybe get some sultry seething passion.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    The secretary that helps out in Walter's lab is the cutest little thing.
    Actually, I got to meet her at NY Comic Con in February along with John Noble. She was absolutely charming, very nice and funny. She's an artist as well - her website is jasikanicole.com.

Here's a pic of me & my wife with Astrid & Walter

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/P2070036.jpg

Anywho . . . we both love Fringe, never miss it even when that craptacular American Idol runs over by 10 minutes. I have my DVR set to record til 10:15 just to make sure we don't miss an ending. Fringe is what the X-Files should have been - it has the same wit and mystery and tension, but the "monster of the week" format is much better defined in Fringe, and even when there are arc-centric episodes they still exsist outside of the overall conspiracy/story arc. Duchovny is a better actor than Josh Jackson, and Anderson & Torv are basically even. Fringe's supporting cast is far and away superior, especially John Noble, who must have so much fun with the lines they give him.

But Fox is a joke. They better pick this up for next season or a lot of people are going to get cranky.
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I don't get cranky. I get stabby.
    LOL I hear ya.

Seriously, Fox is notorious for cancelling shows abruptly & making poor decisions in regards to what should come back & what they keep. I could go off on a Millennium rant here, but I'll hold it in.

When we met John Noble in February, I made a point of asking him if he knew anything about next season being a go. His answer, basically, was "Well, we feel like we should get picked up. JJ (Abrams) feels like we will get picked up. We all think we deserve it. But you know, we are on Fox."

And did everyone watch last night? Very cool episode, very creepy. And for those Anna Torv fans, there was a very, very, very, ummm, intense moment. (Trying to be appropriate - there was a "sexual situatons" warning at the beginning.) Hard to watch with my wife sitting on the couch right next to me.

Also loved how they introduced the actor who is playing William Bell in the episode without actually showing him. If you know the voice, you know the actor.

And if you didn't already know it, John Noble has a very thick accent. Watch the "go green" commercial he does about halfway through the episode.
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

So does anyone else see, or look for, The Observer in all these other episodes? He is always hanging around or walking by a scene where something (usually pattern related) is happening. During every episode I try and find him, and I have been rather successful. Found him in every episode (since his introduction) with exception to maybe one or two eps. Its a game I play while watching, kind of like "Where's Waldo?". I think it is genius on the shows part, just curious how many other people are doing the same thing. I love it! And I love this show!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Bib Un-Fortuna View Post
    And if you didn't already know it, John Noble has a very thick accent. Watch the "go green" commercial he does about halfway through the episode.
    I saw the commercial and sure noticed the difference.

Let's catch a show! Pippin'? You have to tune in each week for Walter's Words of Wisdom.

Yeah, Liv's moments with the stripper were....ah, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Let's catch a show! Pippin'? You have to tune in each week for Walter's Words of Wisdom.

Yeah, Liv's moments with the stripper were....ah, interesting.
    That's an understatement. I think I felt it move Jerry.

So her little girl name was Olive. That's Olivsk for Popeye fans.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Dude, the Observer is awesome! Always fun catching him hanging around here and there. You've got to really be paying attention some times - he can be tricky to spot and occasionally only shows up for a split second!

Yeah, the whole deal with the stripper was somewhat of a thrill, but I enjoyed the exercise sequence at the beginning of the show even more. Not often that we've got to see Agent Dunham out of her pants suit!