Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Great episode last night! Edge of your seat action! I saw the twist at the end coming however. Looks like this season is going to involve alot of flashbacks.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Looks like another mind-blowing season! Great nods to Mulder & Scully, and Olivia's line..."Get that #@*&^$#!"
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Twas a good epsiode. I love Walter and his ride with the body comment.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Walter B. steals every show...though his son had a real great character moment in season 2 premiere.

Nice

Good, solid episode. It answered none of the questions from the last episode (like what did Bell tell Olivia, how long was she in the alternate universe New York, why is Bell even there), but brought a whole new stack of questions as well.

Sad to see Kirk Acevedo go--he's great in everything he's in.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season.
    I really should be working. Really.

He's not gone yet...... Just different.

I liked his character, but I hope they don't drag this out too long.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I loved the reference to the "X designations". VERY nice...

The scene where Walter realises what's happened and moments later, Olivia is ejected from the empty vehicle was absolutely amazing!

I was really sad that the offed Charlie. I wasn't surprised at all considering this is a J.J. Abrams property. They tend to kill people off pretty easily.

Still, it's really impressive that they managed to take this show from a slow burn to some really intense stories, character studies and action. My love for this show and everyone in it has grown.

Also... I love that Walter cannot ever get Astrid's name right.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Good start to the season so far. The Charlie predicament will add an interesting twist to this season.

When Friday night's ep started, I immediately thought that it was a variation/rip-off of the Descent. I was pleasantly surprised to find out I was wrong!

My wife was born in Lansdale, PA...it was pretty bizarre for her to watch that episode. I kept thinking of "Home" from the X-Files.

Fringe is a great series can't wait to see where the season leads... look forward to catching it every Thrusday night. i give it an A+
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks