Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

This has become my top show, I even put it above Dexter...and Dexter rocks, so that's saying something!!!

Sure there are some great shows out right now, but Fringe has me hooked like no other.
    May the force be with you.

Dexter is awesome.

Another strong episode of Fringe last night. We found out what William Bell said to Olivia, they figured out the shape shifter replaced Charlie, and there were a bunch of cryogenically frozen heads to boot.

There has not been a weak episode of Fringe this season.
    I really should be working. Really.

Anyone else thinking that Peter isn't even the other side's Peter now? Leads me to wonder if he even has a triangular scar on the roof of his mouth, if anyone even mentioned this to him in regards to discovering the shapeshifters, or if he just hadn't heard anythign about that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Anyone else thinking that Peter isn't even the other side's Peter now? Leads me to wonder if he even has a triangular scar on the roof of his mouth, if anyone even mentioned this to him in regards to discovering the shapeshifters, or if he just hadn't heard anythign about that yet.
    There's something special about him though. The way the Iraqi guy was talking to him, maybe he was somehow resurrected?
    The way the lady who was injected with hallucinogenics was looking at him like he had a halo around his head or something.
    Don't think he's a shape shifter though or she would have seen that.
    I have a feeling she'll be back to help in the war against the shape shifters.

I just got caught up with the last 3 episodes on the web. The series just keeps getting more intriguing.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

well I knew she would see Peter in the "glow" but I was hoping she didnt say anything. I expect that to break at the end of this season going into season 3.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If I remember correctly, the drug lady said the saw the halos around the shapeshifters specifically.

I want Clint Howard back on...sort of a Lone Gunman onto himself.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I've heard rumors that he will be back at least a couple of times this season...

If I remember correctly, the drug lady said the saw the halos around the shapeshifters specifically.
    yeah a glow or halo around them, or a glowing halo. but she saw it no doubt
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I thought it was just people who didn't belong.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-