Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe

someone on the forum brought up the idea of the "Other Walter" making an appearance. I would love to see that. Or even the other Olivia
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Observer!

I spotted the Observer in last night's episode (replayed on Hulu, it's at 19:30).

"Earthling" was a fantastic episode. The shadow-cosmonaut was an effective "monster of the week" and really developed Broyle's character. Each episode gets better and better.
    I really should be working. Really.

It was on last night??!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It was. Hulu has it now.
    I really should be working. Really.

And a damn good episode.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Our DVR still had it listed as the World Series!!!

Wasn't there supposed to be an episode focusing on The Observer? Did I miss it...has it aired or is it upcoming? I thought maybe somehow it aired with my DVR/World Series messup, too. I thought I read it was directly following the Broyles/shadow cosmanaut episode.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Wasn't there supposed to be an episode focusing on The Observer? Did I miss it...has it aired or is it upcoming? I thought maybe somehow it aired with my DVR/World Series messup, too. I thought I read it was directly following the Broyles/shadow cosmanaut episode.
    The Broyles episode was this week, and I don't recall seeing an Observer episode.

It must be upcoming for rating sweeps or something...I read about it in TV Guide...thought I missed it.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yep... definitely a good episode. It was nice that we FINALLY got a little info on who Broyles is and what makes him tick. The shot of him smiling at the little kid in the restaurant was one of the best moments of the season. It showed him as something other than serious and restrained.