Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I ended up forgetting about it on Friday, and just watched it online now. Pretty good episode.
    Fox also reairs it at 11 p.m. Saturdays. At least for now. Since Mad TV and the other talk show are gone, there's nothing else to air in that time slot 'cept reruns.

Red face

Renewed for season four!!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I thought Anna Torv was channeling a little Kate Hepburn with the Bell voice in last week's ep.

Good news about season 4.

The better this show gets, the creepier it gets. Tonight's episode was great.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

And I thought Ellie's pregnancy on Chuck was the quickest on TV! Good ep.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    And I thought Ellie's pregnancy on Chuck was the quickest on TV! Good ep.
    Yeah, that was pretty quick.

I saw the end coming though, I told my wife and she was like "That doesn't make any sense."
    May the force be with you.

I thought this season was one of the best....glad to find out about the renewal. Now if Fox could move it back to its original night.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Fox reports that, despite the cost and the low numbers the show is drawing, this show is getting the highest numbers of any show they've had in this time slot and on this day in YEARS. So, I think it's going to remain on Friday night.

I am curious to see if the pregnancy acceleration was done to forward the storyline in the event they didn't get picked up for season four.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I am curious to see if the pregnancy acceleration was done to forward the storyline in the event they didn't get picked up for season four.
    I have read they had a series closure had they not been renewed unlike how T:SSC ended. However, I doubt the accelerated her pregnancy for that. It's been known early on that her family had that disease that would kill either the mother or the child since alternate Olivia has the mom, and regular Olivia has the sister.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

AMAZING episode this week!! That trip into the future and the whole look into the "where are they now" of it was quite cool.

I can't say too much here right now since there are spoilers a-plenty! Someone please chime in so we can chat about it!!!!!