Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Awesome, but now they have two cliffhangers to clean up.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I just started watching this show over here. I've watched all the way up through the middle of season 4 but can't find the last half of it on base!!! It's a very good show but, I must admit, season 1 was by far my favorite since I kinda liked the House/X-Files feel of the new diseases and such.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I always wondered about those images in the intro (seahorse, apple, frog, etc.). This was the first episode that I am aware that used them in the episode. I wonder if this was something they had in mind all along, and/or if there will be any further use or explanation of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I always wondered about those images in the intro (seahorse, apple, frog, etc.). This was the first episode that I am aware that used them in the episode. I wonder if this was something they had in mind all along, and/or if there will be any further use or explanation of them.
    I wondered that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Theres an app you can get for your phone to decode them, theyve always been in between the commercials since season 1. They make up words. they look like there are only 4 or 5 but the dot placement changes and the app shows you the word thats the deeper theme of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Theres an app you can get for your phone to decode them, theyve always been in between the commercials since season 1. They make up words. they look like there are only 4 or 5 but the dot placement changes and the app shows you the word thats the deeper theme of the episode.
    Yes, I have noticed them at the commercial breaks, and did wonder if the locations of the dots meant something. Perhaps I will look into the app.

I have loved this show since it first aired, and it is one of the few shows I still watch religiously. But this season, while still enjoyable, just feels like a completely different show.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Agreed. It's not the same. no mysteries to solve.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by QLD View Post
    I have loved this show since it first aired, and it is one of the few shows I still watch religiously. But this season, while still enjoyable, just feels like a completely different show.
    The show jumped the shark when it jumped into the future. When shows do this, it's like the producers and writers don't know what to do. It's a pet peeve with me. But I will stick the show out; I'm interested to see how it wraps up.

BTW, I noticed little fetuses in the sliced apple core last night.