Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Five episodes to go and my cable provider pulls fox from the lineup.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

That just plain sucks! But I'd be willing to bet that will change. Too many people will complain about missing American Idol, when it returns.

It will, just probably not in time for Friday's Fringe... It will be back probably Sunday around 1:30 when everyone misses the start of the Browns game.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Looks like the Fox website has episodes available, though you might have to wait 8 days:

"You can unlock the latest full episode now by signing in to FOX.com and then connecting to a participating TV provider account; otherwise, episodes are available for viewing 8 days after the airdate."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    It will, just probably not in time for Friday's Fringe... It will be back probably Sunday around 1:30 when everyone misses the start of the Browns game.
    My local cable company played that game this summer with the CBS affilitate. The blackout lasted two weeks. But I hope for the best for you.

Five episodes to go and my cable provider pulls fox from the lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    That just plain sucks! But I'd be willing to bet that will change. Too many people will complain about missing American Idol, when it returns.
    My local cable company played that game this summer with the CBS affilitate. The blackout lasted two weeks. But I hope for the best for you.
    Maybe I'm not thinking it entirely through, but what is preventing you from just flipping your TV's settings from "cable/satellite" to regular "over-the-air" antenna to watch FOX? I used to do that when I was in college and the dorm's cable was out.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I've been meaning to try that, but I think when they switched the signal it did away with that.

Nice to see Walter tripping again.

I've been meaning to try that, but I think when they switched the signal it did away with that.
    That would be partially true if you are currently using an older model analog signal TV. If that is the case the issue could easily be resolved with either a digital converter box or a newer flat screen model TV (which should have built-in digital).

Nice to see Walter tripping again.
    Liked the Monty Python stuff.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The latest TV Guide has a nice article about the finale. No spoilers included, which was nice.