Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbrotoyshop cancellation: What the...?!?

Someone at Hasbro is smoking crack.

Back on August 5, I went to hasbrotoyshop.com, and some of the ROTS figures were available for preorder. I ordered the four I wanted (Breha, Bail, Grievous, and FX-6). It said they'd ship sometime in October.

I just got an e-mail this morning that all four were no longer available "due to high demand."

Oddly, they're all listed on the site as "coming soon."

Anyone else have this happen?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got the same email, but the order has not been canceled or anything. I had the whole wave on order from them
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I checked my order status, and they were all canceled.

I guess if Hasbro wants me to spend my $7 elsewhere, I can oblige them. Not like those four will be flying off shelves....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It is probably for the better, you guys are too old to be spending money on plastic toys.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I checked my order status, and they were all canceled.

I guess if Hasbro wants me to spend my $7 elsewhere, I can oblige them. Not like those four will be flying off shelves....
    Mine still says not shipped.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I've had a few orders cancelled by them. However, in those emails, it stated that if I still wished to order those items, I needed to reply. Otherwise they would be cancelled. As I found those figures (Legacy wave 2) at retail, I felt no need to continue with the order.

I went in and looked at the whole order and they canceled 5/6 figures from that wave. The only one stil pending is Stass Allie. I will cancel that on Monday. I was looking at the status prior

So now they cancelled the Cobra Python Patrol Officer I ordered in May. It's listed as in-stock. They're smoking crack. This time I wrote them back and told them that it's ridiculous they tell me something is "no longer available" when it's still actually in stock!

Yeah, I don't think I'm messing with them again anytime soon. This is ridiculous.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just this week alone, I've experienced both sides of the coin from HTS. Last week, I ordered TF Animated Swoop and Sentinel Prime as they were "in stock". Got a shipping notice within a day or two and received both of them yesterday.

However, today I just got notice that the Cobra Viper I ordered months ago is no longer available and my order was cancelled. However, said Cobra Viper is "in stock" currently.

Ever since they had that system "upgrade" a few months ago, their service has become even worse than before.

I just got a notice of cancellation today of the Cobra Officer I ordered about two months ago was no longer available, yet it shows it as in stock. Yeah they must be smoking crack.
    That's ok I already got him a long time ago and now he is peg warming all over the place.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"