Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 found

Wave 2 found

Found the Ahsoka wave at my local (Medford, Long Island, NY) Target today (my birthday, by coincidence?). I am a MOC collector, so I did not open any of them. Overall . . .

Ahsoka looks okay, face is a bit off but overall good (Huttling looks cool)

The 2 clones look . . . well, like Clones. After all the versions Hasbro has released, they've basically got it down cold

The SBD looks very cool, much darker than the non-animated versions & a bit bulkier, which I think fits the character well.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...I/P9120001.jpg

Happy hunting
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

What kind of articulation does the SBD have?

Hard to tell, since I don't open them, but it looks like shoulders, elbows, hips, and possibly (but I doubt it) ankles. No ball joints on anything, which means you cannot turn the arms to shoot like it does in the movie or like it is pictured on the front! The legs are very skinny, which is how they are in the toon, which is why there is no knee articulation.

So it looks great, but best at just standing there.

Nice find, congrats!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

any chance you could post some of the UPC's from the figures so i can try to track them down that way?

Great find though!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    any chance you could post some of the UPC's from the figures so i can try to track them down that way?

Great find though!
    I'm working now - I'll get to it tonight when I get home.

Congrats on finding these, I had the Super Battle Droid in my hand on Friday but put it back, I dont like Target's prices, if it had been in WalMart then I would have got it, I actually went looking for a Commander Fox (I was told they were on sale for 6.48, just my luck none there).

Great Score I just hope The target around me has them
    Last edited by Artbp7; 09-15-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Found this wave today too. Only picked up the Ahsoka Tano. I passes on the rest. I'm not a real big fan of the animated clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post

Great find though!
    Ahsoka Tano is 653569332138