Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    The author said there are no plans for paperback for this title on the SWAN podcast interview.
    I was going to mention that as well.

That annoyed the crap outta me 'cos I bought the previous title in paperback. Now my "collection" is going to look all incongruous.

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    The author said there are no plans for paperback for this title on the SWAN podcast interview.
    Thanks for the info, that's a big frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I was going to mention that as well.

That annoyed the crap outta me 'cos I bought the previous title in paperback. Now my "collection" is going to look all incongruous.

Yeah, that's exactly right, what were they thinking?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Odd. I have not seen this book in stores at all (have checked B&N, Costco, Borders), only online.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Odd. I have not seen this book in stores at all (have checked B&N, Costco, Borders), only online.
    I was under the impression that it hits brick-and-mortar stores later this month, but was released online early for whatever reason.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That would make sense... sort of. Scratch that: that would EXPLAIN why I can't find it "in real life," but not why it'd be only in cyberspace now. Shall I be patient, or react too quickly now?

Note: post #8000!

If your taking votes, I'll vote for "react to quickly".

This book has some great photo's in it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I got the chance to see this book at boarders yesterday. Then I saw the price tag. 85 dollars is just too much for a book, especialy considering that most coffee table books of similar size are 25-30 bucks, just of a different subject. I want it, but I can't justify it at that price.

One item I was happy to find in this book was the color codes for Boba Fett's ESB armor. The reason why I like this is that I'm in the market for a house and I want to paint a B Fett room. I had been wondering how I would get the correct colors.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Why was/is this book so awesome?
    1) I can't wait to get to reading it (it's been a long time since a SW book has had that effect on me)
    2) it has hundreds of pages filled with hundreds of photos and captions to said photos
    3) I got it from an online auction for... $25, with free shipping (and I had a $2 off coupon code)

Sigh... is it worth it to ask for a week off of work to properly enjoy this treasure trove? Yes! (but alas, I shall keep my employment responsibilites)