Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by Fulit
    I move that this thread be renamed "Who's the biggest post padder" in light of the recent replies.
    Everybody knows that GNT is the biggest post padder.
    Last edited by master jedi; 10-04-2001 at 05:11 PM.

Hey!!! He's got a reputation to maintain...

I'm just happy I made it to something other than "Eternal" padawan finally. I, too, eschew(good word use!) the ranking system in favor of high quality, well punctuated, correctly spelled posts.

Originally posted by master jedi
    ...no idea.
    I tried this when these new forums first opened and all the posts got deleted. OOooooo, I'm telling.....
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'm happy with the ranking, i dont care if GNT is Jedi Ghost by tomorrow, and i know that he has placed lots of posts that are irrelevant to the thread at hand, but thats just the way GNT is, everybody should be happy with the status (ranking) we all have...i agree that part of the fun from the forums is the ranking, but the real fun part is SSG history... j/k, the fun part is to have well argumented discussions about the topics we all like.

I wouldnt change a thing from these forums.

Have fun guys!!
    As always...........L

And you thought I was bad

Very bad! ThomasLane and master jedi

Am I really that bad?(no need to answer)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by stillakid
    This ranking based on quantity has to go. What about quality posts? And spelling? No credit for that?
    Interesting, but who judges this, who gets to moderate it? (you know the latter will be me, like I'd ever want that task )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by GNT
    Am I really that bad?
    Well you do have over 1000 posts.
    I thought it was JT's job to have the most posts.

Math Quiz:
    If the new forums just opened in August, and GNT already has over 1000 posts, how many will he have by Jan 1st?

I predict GNT, with his gift of gab, will shatter all known posting records and rankings, and eventually his title will be Grand Pubah Jedi Supreme Being, and they'll have to replace the number of posts under his name with a googleplex. The planets will align, the world will unite in harmony, and, oops, too much Vivarin again. sorry guys.

The ironic thing is, we are repeatedly posting to discuss GNT's repeated posting. Shouldn't Alanis Morissette be writing a song about this?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Interesting, but who judges this, who gets to moderate it? (you know the latter will be me, like I'd ever want that task )
    I don't know, and as my tag line states, I'm making this up as I go. Obviously any decisions like that would be entirely subjective, but a few of us take precious moments from our busy day to author what we hope will be well-thought out discussion topics and responses (not to mention using proper grammar and spelling). Perhaps if I began to break my treatise into several concurrent posts my rank might rise faster, but that seems quite silly.

At times like this I'm reminded of a favorite line: Those who are first shall be last. Those who achieve the high ranks of Jedi through questionable means clearly are tapping into the Dark Side. Have we learned nothing?

Originally posted by master jedi
    I thought it was JT's job to have the most posts.
    You thought Wrong! More posts than JT,has it ever been done before?

Math Quiz:
    If the new forums just opened in August, and GNT already has over 1000 posts, how many will he have by Jan 1st?

I predict GNT, with his gift of gab, will shatter all known posting records and rankings, and eventually his title will be Grand Pubah Jedi Supreme Being, and they'll have to replace the number of posts under his name with a googleplex. The planets will align, the world will unite in harmony, and, oops, too much Vivarin again. sorry guys.
    I'm not posting as much as I did when the new forums where posted. I'm planning(wish) to beat my older acounts record of 2220(? Cant remember offhand,I'll check it out) but I spent over a year to get that ,It'll take me a week to get these days
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious