Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Originally posted by GNT

More posts than JT,has it ever been done before?
    Heck NO!!!

So what do I gotta do to shed this Moisture Farmer image? I'm really more of a "Speeder Washer" or "Bantha Feeder" kind of guy.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but it would be kind of cool if you could pick some sort of a direction (like dark side/light side in JK). Then maybe JT and GNT could square off against each other as masters of good and evil in some sort of "battle of the posts". Ok, so maybe it is a stupid idea.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I like it! Maybe if a summary of a member's posts is submitted for peer review, we can all decide if he/she has achieved a Jedi status by using the Dark side or by doing good with high quality posts. If Dark is chosen, he is busted down to one of those frogs that Jabba eats.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Heck NO!!!

I guess I'm the first ,Hey ThomasLane what in the world is your avatar?gee god!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

I guess I'm the first ,Hey ThomasLane what in the world is your avatar?gee god!
    I stole it off another web site. It is completely non-SW related, but I like it because it looks like something that belongs in Jabba's palace or the Mos Eisley cantina. It looks like it could be wearing Luke's "floppy hat". We could probably come up with a story about how the hat came into his possession.

The creature does have a name (I didn't name it). Anyone care to make a guess?
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Well, we could always delete the story thread, then GNT would lose 88 posts, but I guess we won't do that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Well, we could always delete the story thread, then GNT would lose 88 posts, but I guess we won't do that.
    Do it!
    I'd do it just to see what kind of reaction he'd have.