TPM 10th Anniversary...anyting from Sideshow?

With 2009 heralding the 10th anniversary (yes, folks...time flashes by quick as one gets older )...I'm hoping Sideshow throws a couple of TPM characters in the 1:6 figure release schedule.

I appreciate having Qui-Gon (see below) and Darth Maul, but I'd love to see a Padawan Obi-Wan or something exotic like Nute Gunray or...I know it's fan heresy in some circles but...a Jar Jar done in the Sideshow style would be cool (yes, I know...the company wags said "Never!" when they first got the license but....). At the very least, a Queen Amidala utilizing that lovely Portman sculpt in one of her many appearances would be welcome too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qui-gon-jinn-040.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	18233  

I'd like to see a few more TPM figures released. My Episode I Wishlist includes...

Obi-Wan
    JarJar Binks
    Senator Palpatine
    Nute Gunray
    Padawan Anakin
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I would really like a nicely done:

Obi-Wan Apprentice
    Battledroid
    Queen Amidala battle outfit with ascension gun
    Naboo Guard
    Naboo Security
    Naboo Pilot
    Captain Typho
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Jar Jar Binks
    Podracer Anakin
    Sebulba (even though Hasbro's figure was really well done)
    Watto
    Mawhonic
    Dud Bolt
    Rats Tyrell
    an Eopie for Qui-Gon
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis