Ranking Imperial Officers Collection...

How many imperial officers are out there?

I know they make

Deena Shan
    Lt. Jundland
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Gov. Tarkin
    Gerneral Veers
    Juno Eclipse
    Moff Jerjerod

i am not sure how many versions are made of the plain uniformed officers
    ...A Mysterious Bounty Hunter

Well there's the whole Death Star briefing boxed set that adds Motti, Bast, Yularen, Tagge, and Cass. There are three variations on the black clad imperial officer that I know of (brown hair, dark brown hair, and blonde) and you might even count the scanning crew technician, since it is mostly an officer's uniform. And of course, Admiral Piett from the POTF2 line.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

If you like your Imperial Officers, you need to get the Death Star Briefing set: http://www.rebelscum.com/TSCdeathstarbriefing.asp As well as a slightly updated Tarkin, and a repacked Motti, it also includes General Tagge, Chief Bast, Officer Cass and Wulf Yularen.

Edit: You beat me to it DJ5! I knew someone would!
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

There was also an Admiral Ozzel saga fig in 2005, a Captain Piett PotF2 in 1998.

Ahh, MSP, you beat me!
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

now if we can just get some updated sculpts for Piett, both Captain and Admiral, maybe a new sculpt Tarkin (not the ROTS mold), Admiral Motti, and Jerjerrod, and some more Black uniform officers with rank insignias we would be set.

also we need Needa (one of my favortire officers)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    If you like your Imperial Officers, you need to get the Death Star Briefing set: http://www.rebelscum.com/TSCdeathstarbriefing.asp As well as a slightly updated Tarkin, and a repacked Motti, it also includes General Tagge, Chief Bast, Officer Cass and Wulf Yularen.

Edit: You beat me to it DJ5! I knew someone would!
    I found the Death Star Briefing set last night at Books-A-Million (a Southern US bookstore chain). It was $45! The paint apps were, shall we say, of varying quality.

Piett is in definite need of a a new mold.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

He's EU, but don't forget Grand Admiral Thrawn (my favorite Imp Officer)
    He came out in the Expanded Universe series in the 90's, and a new sculpted one will soon be available in the comic 2-pk with Talon Kaard.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/26599914@N04/2829217105/

I would like to see General Veers improved upon though. The last one wasn't bad, but still needs a few improvements.

Yeah I bought thrawn the other day actually. I am trying to rally up some spacetroopers but everyone wants so much for the things. I just want a few loose ones to display with Thrawn
    ...A Mysterious Bounty Hunter