Talking James Bond 20: Beyond the Ice femme fatale revealed

Do you realllllllllly want to know who will ty to kill James Bond in the 20th movie of the series, who shall follow the last 19 women (who didn't kill Bond and ended up getting killed anyways) Who is this devious damsel? it is none other than Halle Berry.

Isnt that exciting news?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I knew that Halle Berry was going to be in the next bond for a long time but not as an bad guy.

Thanx for the news.

She plays the character Jinx,it should be a good movie
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I hope she's better in Bond 20 than she was in Swordfish

Meh, I don't think it's great casting strickly from a Bond standpoint, but the bond bad girl casting has been kinda sliding lately, so it's no surprise (sorry, I thought Famke barely broke even in Goldeneye) here. Just so long as they keep Denise Richards as far away from this film as possible, I'll be there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Their giving Denise Richard's character her own spin-off franchise. "The Adventures of Christmas Jones: bootylicious Nuclear Physicist for hire." She traipses around the globe solving Nuclear emergancies in nothing but some strategically placed wet tissue paper. Oooooh...clingy.

Britney Spears is the Bond girl in Bond 21.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Their giving Denise Richard's character her own spin-off franchise. "The Adventures of Christmas Jones: bootylicious Nuclear Physicist for hire." She traipses around the globe solving Nuclear emergancies in nothing but some strategically placed wet tissue paper. Oooooh...clingy.

Britney Spears is the Bond girl in Bond 21.
    I shudder to think that MGM/UA would probably jump at the chance to do either of these suggestions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, if they really want to go with a young actress who can't act . . . why not mimmick the success of Goldmember by bringing in Beyonce Knowles?

Banned
    BAAAAH! HULK CAN BE WHEREVER HULK WANTS!!!!!
    BAAAH! HULK NOT WANT TO SMASH HALLE BERRY! HULK WANT TO SMASH ALL BOND MOVIES AFTER VIEW TO KILL!!!!!

I love young 18 year olds, yum yum.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"