PS3, XBOX 360 emulators

I wondered if anyone out there knows of a good emulator program for either system's games.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    I wondered if anyone out there knows of a good emulator program for either system's games.
    I don't think there are any PS3/360 emulators out there. (at least none that I can find) I'd think those systems are still a little too powerful to be emulated properly.

Last I checked, PSX and N64 emulators are about the newest you can run on a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector View Post
    I don't think there are any PS3/360 emulators out there. (at least none that I can find) I'd think those systems are still a little too powerful to be emulated properly.

Last I checked, PSX and N64 emulators are about the newest you can run on a PC.
    I would think there would be something for newer systems than that, because I recall trying a demo of a Playstation emulator years ago on my Mac.

Mmmmm... actually I looked around quite a bit for both of those (PS2 and XBox)

I couldn't find any that could play commercial games. They're most open-source projects people are doing.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Maybe a few years down the road. There are also Dreamcast emulators, but there are very, VERY slow.

360 should be emulatable, it's running standard and near-standard PC parts, I believe (a 3ghz PowerPC Xenon processor is it's CPU). The PS3 however runs off the complex Cell Processor which would require a lot of power to emulate well, far beyond what's currently available, because the chip's behavior is novel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.