Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    A statue would be a little large, how about just my own action figure, kinda like Captain Rex, but only a Stormtrooper instead of a clonetrooper! LOL. I ate a lot of those lunchable meals trying to win my chance to get myself made into an action figure.
    Hmm.... let me work on this....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Hmm.... let me work on this....
    If you do, make sure I'm about 60 pounds lighter than I am now, and I need a pack in, a mouse droid for Josh aka Tycho to sniff! LOL!

I paid a guy $100 to make a custom figure of me as a Stormtrooper, he took the muscular looking stormtrooper, and a Han Solo figure, added some hair to the top, and a custom card, it was pretty sweet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

just gotta let Hasbro know at toyfare or comic con and see what they can do. you'd think they'd want to get behind it. they've already got the stormtrooper body, just need to sculpt a new head for frett and it's all set.

Here! Here! Good for us....good for Hasbro! I'd buy a handful of TK-523 stormtroopers!

Can we start a petition to Hasbro, SirSteve?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Here! Here! Good for us....good for Hasbro! I'd buy a handful of TK-523 stormtroopers!

Can we start a petition to Hasbro, SirSteve?
    Great, then I could have my own clone army!!! LOL!

As would I!!

It would be cool if it happened.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

If you do, make sure I'm about 60 pounds lighter than I am now, and I need a pack in, a mouse droid for Josh aka Tycho to sniff! LOL!

I paid a guy $100 to make a custom figure of me as a Stormtrooper, he took the muscular looking stormtrooper, and a Han Solo figure, added some hair to the top, and a custom card, it was pretty sweet.
    $100??? I don't do card work, but that's a little much. Plus with a cast of the George Lucas Trooper head, we got you covered.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    $100??? I don't do card work, but that's a little much. Plus with a cast of the George Lucas Trooper head, we got you covered.
    Ha Ha! I like it. Just not quite as much grey, though I notice more and more grey folicles on my head each and every day.

There's nothing wrong with having gray hair! :justgladi'vestillgothair:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ha Ha! I like it. Just not quite as much grey, though I notice more and more grey folicles on my head each and every day.
    That's the recipe I'd use. Also, I'd equip it with a Marauder Inc 1/18 Modified Sterling Machine gun (and say SSG sent you). Sadly, I don't have any spare Lucas heads or those guns at the moment. Spare trooper bodies a plenty though.

There's nothing wrong with having gray hair! :justgladi'vestillgothair:
    Pretty much my thoughts. I'd like it grey, just not falling out.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)