Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Personally I think I would prefer a Tusken Raider version, but a Stormtrooper will do - especially with the Mouse Droid idea. I'd definitely buy a squad of either.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Personally I think I would prefer a Tusken Raider version, but a Stormtrooper will do - especially with the Mouse Droid idea. I'd definitely buy a squad of either.
    How about a Tusken Raider grabbing the kidney out of a stormtrooper, holding it over his head and giving a Tusken battle cry. Meanwhile, the Emperor is petting a mouse droid while saying, "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    How about a Tusken Raider grabbing the kidney out of a stormtrooper, holding it over his head and giving a Tusken battle cry. Meanwhile, the Emperor is petting a mouse droid while saying, "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen it."
    Dang I laughed so hard, my battle scars hurt!!! I think the last line got me, ouch! I thought laughter was the best medicine?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Dammit! See what happens when I am gone for long periods of time? Now we have people swapping kidneys?

Bobafrett....words are weak whaen it comes to describing an act like that.

Tycho...hope you are doing well, no not just well, I hope you are completely better, soon.

I like the action figure idea. But I think it should be a Sideshow 1:6 scale and the exclusive should be a removable kidney.

The 1:6 Scale Sideshow Tycho figure should come with the mouse droid.

Godspeed to you both!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Darth is right, words fail man. What Bobafrett did was huge. You gave someone a chance at life.

Now it's up to T to finish the job and make it count. I have no doubt that he will do just that. I hope you recover soon T!
    May the force be with you.

(this is a joke that probably only KH would get)

Barry's figure should come with a commtech chip that plays a kinda tinny, warbly version of the Imperial march with a voice politely explaining he is not available at this time
    Iso&Baws
    Been a LONG time since I heard that
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Frett, aren't you suppose to get some blue stripes on your Stormtrooper armor for that?
    At least move up in the ranks?

If he were a clone trooper, I'd say some vaguely kidney-shaped jaig eyes.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Yes, I saw the news, I think they pronounced my name correctly, but then they had asked me to speak and spell out my name on tape before the interview began. My dad out to love it, as they took some of the craziest lines from the interview to put on air. I still can't get Josh's name pronounced the right way, maybe that's why I got let go from a job renewing magazine subscriptions over the phone.
    Ok, so that explains why they got it right, they need you to treat them like a very small child. I figured they used the comments out of their original environment, it seemed like they got ya in editing. "Wise-el-berg" and yet I still say it "Weaselberg" from time to time because that's how it's spelled.

"Hello, can I speak to mister... Dearth Vidor please?"

I wasn't sure if I got the line right was what I was trying to imply. Sometimes I get off a line or two in the wrong order. I used to know the Star Wars movie word for word, not so much in my older age.
    Whenever someone geekloads at you saying it's not 100% perfect, tell them you're paraphrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    A statue would be a little large, how about just my own action figure, kinda like Captain Rex, but only a Stormtrooper instead of a clonetrooper! LOL. I ate a lot of those lunchable meals trying to win my chance to get myself made into an action figure.
    Now that is an interesting idea. The mouse droid idea floated is awesome too, and in-context to both you guys and SW.

If nothing else, it might get a few more people to donate kidneys thinking they might get action figureized as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I can picture it all, with the Tusken's donkey-yell getting cut off in mid-sentence to say "ow!".

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    Dammit! See what happens when I am gone for long periods of time? Now we have people swapping kidneys?
    I wonder if Tycho's gonna give him a positive feedback in the trading forum.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Probably not, since Frett has a reputation for overcharging on shipping and handling.