Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Barry, my stormtrooper armor just isn't working like it used to. Will you donate yours to me?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Welcome back Tyho. Good to see you up and about. I am glad all went well for you as well as Barry.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Barry, my stormtrooper armor just isn't working like it used to. Will you donate yours to me?
    I was around 175 pounds when I put my armor together for my first appereance back at CII, since then I've gained weight, wqeighing in at around 235 lbs before surgery. I have only worn my armor to the "Relay for Life" in the last year, because I don't fit into it quite as well as I used to.

I'm hoping to get back down around 170 lbs, by eating better. I've already cut out diet soda, though that for me will be a battle similar to that which ex smokers face. I've been drinking more water, eating smaller portions, and eating slower. Once I get the restrictions lifted, I will be able to go back to lifting weights. Right now I'm not supposed to lift more then 5 or 15 lbs depending which of my doctors you ask.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Right now I'm not supposed to lift more then 5 or 15 lbs depending which of my doctors you ask.
    Now you can use the old excuse of "Honey, I can't lift anything heavy and I have to go to the bathroom, will you give me a hand?"

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I guess the good news is you already lost about 3 pounds the other day. You're off to a good start already.

Now you can use the old excuse of "Honey, I can't lift anything heavy and I have to go to the bathroom, will you give me a hand?"
    Funny, that's exactly what he told Slicker's mom the other night.
    May the force be with you.

Just wanted add my best wishes to Tycho and praise for Bobafrett. To put yourself at risk to give to someone is truly selfless act and to make that gesture to someone you have only talked to on the boards speaks that much more of your character. A speedy recovery to you both.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

A warm welcome back to Tycho and Bobafrett - it's great to see you both doing so well already, and back to posting. Your story has been a real inspiration to all of us, and it was so cool to watch that Fox News clip.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I just met with Tycho and his nurse here at the hotel. We discussed how freaking well Josh is doing. His Creatine (sp?) levels are now down to 1.3, average is 1.5. I'm glad to hear and see how much better he looks and feels. I took a picture with Josh, my wife, and Josh's nurse, but I won't be able to post it until I get home, as the computers here at the hotel don't have places to download media on.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

how much longer you in sunny SoCal before you head back to the heartland?