Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Maybe: I'm falling for my nurse. She's really cute isn't she?
    She's not too shabby but she looks none too happy in that picture. But that's pretty much how any female gets in the midst of Star Wars collectors.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well we'll have to wait and see if Michelle comes around after I'm done with paying her for healthcare services. There are signs pointing to it going very well in that way. I'll hold on to that hope. She's been a tremendous help with my recovery nevertheless.

after I'm done with paying her for healthcare services.
    Over here in Japan we call those "massagies"
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

here's to "happy endings"

I've never gotten one of those here. I refuse to pay for it (I don't count dinner or drinks "paying" for it though...)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I wish Brenda from Six Feet Under could have given me a few happy endings.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    More from my surgery donation:

Picture #1 Me by my hospital window, you can see the golf course and beyond it the ocean

Picture #2 Me and my surgeon, Dr. Shaffer

Picture #3 Me and my three holes that they stuck a camera in, as well as tools to assist in the removal of my left kidney

Picture #4 Me and the large cut under my belly that they removed my kidney through

Picture #5 Josh's nurse Michelle (sp?), Josh aka Tycho, Me aka Bobafrett, and my nurse and lovely wife, Robin.
    Wow, they have to cut you 3 different ways to get it? So weird!

Any reason it was the left kidney over the right one?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    She's not too shabby but she looks none too happy in that picture. But that's pretty much how any female gets in the midst of Star Wars collectors.
    You should have seen her face while T was trying to explain "Slicker's mom" to her, it was priceless.

Well we'll have to wait and see if Michelle comes around after I'm done with paying her for healthcare services. There are signs pointing to it going very well in that way. I'll hold on to that hope. She's been a tremendous help with my recovery nevertheless.
    So, are we gonna need a new "Tycho's Health Update" thread for when your other lady friend finds out about this?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Uh....I don't know. As far as I know, I'm not in any committed relationship. Furthermore, why should I try and pretend that one is so great when she has frequently turned things around on me and made me miserable. While all I might really share with this new girl is a friendship, everything is simple, casual, happy - and non-stressful. Isn't that the way it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

You should have seen her face while T was trying to explain "Slicker's mom" to her, it was priceless.

Are you serious?! That's friggin' awesome! Although I tend to treat Slicker's mom like fight club.

No matter how many times you beat it up you wanna do it again...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, they have to cut you 3 different ways to get it? So weird!

Any reason it was the left kidney over the right one?

I'm not sure, but I'm glad they opted to do the left one, as when I spoke to the doctor who performed my leg surgeryand he told me to ask my doctors if they would take my left kidney to balance everything out.

Uh....I don't know. As far as I know, I'm not in any committed relationship. Furthermore, why should I try and pretend that one is so great when she has frequently turned things around on me and made me miserable. While all I might really share with this new girl is a friendship, everything is simple, casual, happy - and non-stressful. Isn't that the way it should be?
    Amen to that my brother!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!