Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]Is this in the newest issue that should be in my mail box any day now?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Is this in the newest issue that should be in my mail box any day now?[/FONT]
    Yup, the one with Darth Maul on the cover (or Qui-Gon in some specialty shops). It's a really good, interesting issue overall.

[FONT=Courier New]Can't wait til I get it. Although it seems I should have had this a week or two ago.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I believe so. I found mine at Borders. I've been looking for it at Wal-Mart, Target, Jewel and other places I used to be able to find it, but with no luck. You have to go to the larger stores that carry a variety of magazines. Are there still Waldenbooks around? The ones in my area closed down, same goes for B. Dalton bookstores.
    Waldenbooks is part of Borders now. The one in our mall is still called Waldenbooks. B. Dalton left years ago, but we have a Barnes & Noble near the mall.

This was a nice send-off of sorts for me. It's actually next Tuesday that I go in for my 2nd surgery - to remove by old, bad kidneys, now that the transplant has been deemed successful.

Those kidneys could still break and cause me to bleed internally, plus they have made my waist grow by 9 inches and nearly 30 pounds.

"One things for sure: I'm going to a whole lot thinner."

The biggest benefit for me is that I'm going to look healthy again. My bulging stomach (which always hurts and causes me trouble eating - like when I can't even finish a hamburger) is going to become totally flat like a washboard. This is extremely important to me, as it is just part of who I am to place a lot of value on asthetic appearances.

I will hopefully fit in my old business suits and become once more able to dress professionally and return to what was a normal life for me. I can also get all new clothes as I gave all of mine that no longer fit to Good Will / Salvation Army and instead bought all running suit outfits (sweats) for like a dozen changes of clothes (elastic waistbands, a plus, when your stomach is killing you).

I will definately make a stop by Books a Million tomorrow after work to pick up the issue. I can't wait to read the article.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I will definately make a stop by Books a Million tomorrow after work to pick up the issue. I can't wait to read the article.
    Wow, my stepdaughter works at a Books a Million! Cool!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Wow, my stepdaughter works at a Books a Million! Cool!
    I doubt it is the same one I go to, LoL.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Congrats on the Insider, I have to remember to get to the Borders at Sunset & Vine and pick up a couple copies.

I'm a little bummed that I'm coming down with a cold, I can't hang out with Josh before his surgery. The day of the surgery though, I'm getting a wisdom tooth extracted... that's kinda the same, right?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Congrats on the Insider, I have to remember to get to the Borders at Sunset & Vine and pick up a couple copies.

I'm a little bummed that I'm coming down with a cold, I can't hang out with Josh before his surgery. The day of the surgery though, I'm getting a wisdom tooth extracted... that's kinda the same, right?
    I think they're going to cut Josh deep and wide, so not quite the same, but painful none the less. I haven't been to a dentist in well over 10 years.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!