Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Hey dude, just wanted to remind ya that I am home a LOT of the time, if you still have my number and want to talk about somethin idiotic understand you are totally welcome to call anytime (tho remember the time diff, anything past 9 PM your time I can't guarantee I'll be functional)

Keep the spirits high and lookin forward to speakin with ya again sometime
    Iso&Baws

Oyes, last time he took me to Target looking for toys while talking about inanities, it was fun since we don't have Target up here
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Last night when I was on the phone with JediTricks, I told him "I was having this operation so I could transform Megatron." Unfortunately I remember that. And I'll face up to it, because otherwise, I'm sure he'll post it anyway, soon as he logs on. (I remember that, JT. I just don't know how I mixed up my thoughts so bad in order to say that. In any event, I guess I'll pack Megatron with my things I'm taking to the hospital. Maybe that was a sign from Micahel Bay that he'll still be of some use.)
    You forgot to mention the part just before when you thought we were driving downtown to hit another bar. You were out of it on the bar thing, but once I woke you up enough to get you off the phone, you thought you were ok to talk and said the Megatron thing really clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Hope all goes well for you, and I suggest taking up a MMORPG so it seems like there is no time between now and Oct. 21st. I swear, MMORPGs may as well be declared time machines, you lose entire weeks.
    That's what I've been telling him for months!!! He and I share a friend who isn't on the site who was dedicating an entire in-person relationship to playing Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Hey dude, just wanted to remind ya that I am home a LOT of the time, if you still have my number and want to talk about somethin idiotic understand you are totally welcome to call anytime (tho remember the time diff, anything past 9 PM your time I can't guarantee I'll be functional)

Keep the spirits high and lookin forward to speakin with ya again sometime
    Iso&Baws

Oyes, last time he took me to Target looking for toys while talking about inanities, it was fun since we don't have Target up here
    I remember, he talked to me not long after you guys talked on the phone recently, he thought Canada had a different area code system and he had called a US number, I had to break the news to him that he just dropped $45 on that international call.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm lost. Tycho's Canadian?

^_^ no seriously, is it sad that I'm looking forward to reading his posts when he's hyped up?

I mean, I know that the surgery is important and will save his life. But at the same time . . . I can't help but think that that will be a happy day when he starts talking about the smurfs coming to break him out of the trunk he's locked in while he's sitting in his hospital bed.

Aside for it being funny as heck, I'll be taking it as a good sighn that things went well.

Wait a minute! I thought I just heard the nurse who brought me my morphine explaining to me that Michael Bay will come to personally see me in order to paint flames on the side of my Powerglide if I take out Neuroleptic with my Klingon disruptor rifle.

Lock and load!

So will you be calling up Lisa from Sideshow Collectibles again from the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    So will you be calling up Lisa from Sideshow Collectibles again from the hospital?
    LOL. That was the strangest call she ever got:

"Help! I'm in the hospital! And I'm on drugs! And I need to order Aayla Secura. NOW!"

Yeah, they were talking about that one over at Sideshow and remembered the moment at Comic Con.

Oh, that's right: Figrin was actually there!

So what did they say at comicon about that wonderful conversation that will go down in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroleptic View Post
    So what did they say at comicon about that wonderful conversation that will go down in history?
    They suggested putting that quote on their website to demonstrate just how much some fans wanted Sideshow Collectibles. I never saw it up there, but it could be in one of the blogs over there that I never have time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I remember, he talked to me not long after you guys talked on the phone recently, he thought Canada had a different area code system and he had called a US number, I had to break the news to him that he just dropped $45 on that international call.
    Ahhh, I guess I could have explained that, sorry Josh- mabs costs and right there is where you start payin (little paraphrase from FAME)

Two Words- PHONE CARDS (and to add a third "international")

Iso&Baws

Either way it was a funny conversation
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

To paraphrase Bill Clinton, "Calls to Mabs should be safe, legal, and made when affordable."