Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Thanks for your well-wishes guys.

Figrin: what if I meant my Masterpiece Megatron? If I transform him into a Walther P-38 handgun and run around the hospital high on morphine with my Darth Vader helmet on - they'll evacuate the building and call for SWAT!

Just don't forget to don a nurse outfit and walk around like you've got a world record wedgie.

Hope all goes well for you, and I suggest taking up a MMORPG so it seems like there is no time between now and Oct. 21st. I swear, MMORPGs may as well be declared time machines, you lose entire weeks.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

As always Tycho you know I wish the best for you. After having met Tycho and gone several places with him it's a bit more personal now. For those that haven't met the REAL Tycho (or, as I like to call him, Josh) and only know his online persona then you're really missing out. He's a helluva guy and would gladly give the shirt off his back.

I'm hoping for the speediest of recoveries so that I can possibly swing on through when I go back to the states. Then maybe I'll have the time to meet the LA guys.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thanks for your well-wishes guys.

Figrin: what if I meant my Masterpiece Megatron? If I transform him into a Walther P-38 handgun and run around the hospital high on morphine with my Darth Vader helmet on - they'll evacuate the building and call for SWAT!

OMG!!! If that happens I want pictures . . or at least the Hospital Security feed!

Tycho, I hope all goes well with you and you can put all these problems behind you and get back to every nerds goal . . . scoring a hot babe! Of course chicks do dig scars so now you'll have an advantage. dang it . . . . .

Seriously though I hope everything goes well. I want to hang out with you at the next convention and talk geek. Or at least Michael Bay . . . or Mouse droids . . . just be there!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks Dar. Your baby-avatar with your kid is just great! Congratulations on any new addition to your family that I might have missed keeping up with.

Thanks for the updates Josh. I can see that despite all the health setbacks in the past year or so, there is one integral part of you that hasn't changed; your keen and insightful observations about life and how your posts reflect the sometimes uneventful and mundane aspects that we do not normally stop to reflect on.

Strange they may be, but we could always count on Tycho to post a 1,000 word essay about nose picking in automobiles or the whiff of ozone from a plastic child's toy. And no matter how nonsensical some of these posts are--they at the very least make us pause, think, and even laugh (not at you)

As long as you are up to it, keep em' coming.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

My posts while on heavy medication should be great!
    I still remember reading about your placing your order for the Sideshow Aylla (sp?)!

Right now I'm so tired from working the last four days, both jobs, and I've hardly gotten a chance to sit and relax this evening since being off of work.

October also holds the month of Baseball playoffs, of which my beloved Cubs will be a part of!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks Dar. Your baby-avatar with your kid is just great! Congratulations on any new addition to your family that I might have missed keeping up with.
    Considering what you have on your plate man, its understandable. That's my son Ryan who is just now 7 months old.

I'd offer you my kidneys but with the kidney stone issues i have I don;t think you want them. I'm heading in Wed to have Lithotripsy done to blow up the 5 or so stones I currently have.

I can't wait to read the drug induced posts that will occur after your procedure. I enjoy the ones you drop on us know, so I can only imagine the gems we will encounter!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    As always Tycho you know I wish the best for you. After having met Tycho and gone several places with him it's a bit more personal now. For those that haven't met the REAL Tycho (or, as I like to call him, Josh) and only know his online persona then you're really missing out. He's a helluva guy and would gladly give the shirt off his back.

I'm hoping for the speediest of recoveries so that I can possibly swing on through when I go back to the states. Then maybe I'll have the time to meet the LA guys.
    I have to agree. I'm glad I met Josh/Tycho at CIII. Putting a face to the name and having had dinner with him as well as "party" with him and some of the other fellas from SSG at CIII adding to my overall enjoyment of SSG and brought me closer to some members.

I wish you the best Tycho.
    Move along, move along

Good luck! You're almost home!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car