Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Either way it was a funny conversation
    Better than most of the conversations I have with customers on a daily basis!! LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Tycho,

I know that your transplant surgery was scheduled for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and your donor and look forward to hearing that it was a success.

My dad gave my uncle a kidney thirty-one years ago and my uncle is still alive and well and using that kidney. My dad's health was never seriously impacted by the transplant. Today my dad and my uncle are both living a healthy life and enjoying grandchildren. Science has progressed so much since the '70's that I can only imagine how much easier the procedure will be on you and your donor and how much more success they have in making sure the transplants are successful.

I hope that in time you are able to resume doing those things you have had to give up these past years.

Best wishes for a quick recovery and may the Force be with You and Your Donor, Josh!

Good luck and godspeed Tycho. Hope you make it out of the bacta tank ok.

Jeez, Droid, thanks for reminding us! Where the heck have I been!?

Good luck Josh! I'm sure the women of San Diego will be treated to Tycho Unleashed very soon!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We look forward to hearing what you ordered while medicated. Take care, sir.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Hey Tycho-

Just wanted to get in on the well-wishing. Here's hoping everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

May the force be with you, brother.

Josh, I wish you and the donor(I know who you are) the best of luck later today. I will keep both of you guys in prayer.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tycho I hope everything goes well, and your up and about in no time, but while you are in hospital think of all those nurses, especially in those uniforms.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Definitely hoping for the best for the both of you.

I'm really hoping to also see a mophine induce post or too as well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!