Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Well, I can't sleep right now. My kidney transplant is in almost exactly 27 hours!

Of course I'm nervous and scared. But I have to do this. It's the only way I'll recover my time, my life, and not just whither and die.

There will be more information about everything that went down in the days following and I'll either get online after I'm feeling better following the surgery, or I'll call people from the site for whom I have their phone numbers.

Good Luck Josh. I will be keeping you in my prayers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just emailed you Josh but I do wish for the best. I've got your number so I'll try and give a call when I can.

I wish the best for you and your donor.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hope everything goes nice and smooth, I'll drop you a little prayer as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

With a little luck, you'll have nothing but really cute nurses.

Hope everything goes smoothly and you're back here telling us about your dreams

Finally the day has come. Wish you the best.

I don't often visit this section, and only just stumbled across this thread today. Wishing you all the best with the transplant Josh, hope it all goes smoothly, and transforms your life. I'm not religious, so won't be saying any prayers, but I'll be thinking about you mate.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Best of luck Josh. Hope all goes well!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Good luck to you both.

All will go well :jedihandwave:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!