Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    I hope it goes well Tycho! I'll be keeping you in prayers!

I actually work in a nutritionist's office so if she is looking to relocate, send her my way!

I'm praying for you, Josh. I didn't realize you were this close, so I'm not sure if you'll see this before going in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey, I usually just pop in here every once and a while, and just noticed this thread today on the main page.

Anyway, good luck Tycho. Hopefully all went well and you will soon be on the mend. Get well soon, Josh!

Good luck as always. We'll be waiting to find out you're well and have gotten into plenty of trouble with nurses.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Anyone hear anything from Tycho?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

It's too early yet. They're probably under way now, though.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

GOOD LUCK! See you on the flip!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Tycho received the donor kidney today in a 4 hour surgery starting at 10am PST this morning thanks to a VERY generous donor. Both donor and recipient are doing well as of the last time I talked to T on the phone, around 9pm this evening. He won't be getting out of the hospital until Friday, and decided not to bring his laptop so no reading or writing posts until then, but I'll be sure to keep everybody up to date on his condition.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's awesome!!! Definitely wishin' a speedy recovery to Josh AND his friggin' awesome donor.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!