Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Great news to wake up to!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Glad to hear it all went through, and am very grateful for the person that stepped up to donate the kidney. I was really getting worried if the day for the operation would ever come.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Awesome stuff for Tycho and the Donor. Good luck to them both.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So the donor came right here from the boards? That's amazing and inspiring....can't wait to hear this story.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Most indeedy he's from here. If you read the threads you can figure it out. I'm sure Tycho'll let it out soon.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

If everything from here on out goes as well as I hope it will, Tycho, you can look forward to becoming a ninja superhero with more ladies hanging on your arm than you can possibly entertain . . . if not for your ninja superherodom. That'll totally guarantee each one of them her due attention. Take care.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Very happy to hear that everything went great!

Although I thought the not-so secret identity of the donor was revealed in this thread. I guess I'm confusing it with a conversation on another site.

Tycho, I'm very glad to read that you'll be around to annoy us for years to come!
    And to you Mr. (fighting the...urge...to make...a..slightly witty comment that...would reveal...his...identity...) Donor, as I said before you sir, are a saint.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Thanks for the update. I am very happy to hear he's doing well.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

That is the best news I've heard all week. I wish Tycho and his new BF a speedy recovery. I also really admire the bravery and sacrifice of the donor. His selfless act is truly an inspiration.

great news to hear that things went smoothly for both of them.