Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Really! I loved the article that mentioned this story and one where a guy robbed a store with a Klingon store, defnitively ending the debate.

Seriously though, welcome back! Take it easy and don't worry about getting back to us, just worry about getting better.

Yeah, that video was interesting with the fact that we come here every night, as if it were some sort of primetime chat room or something. Also noted a mispronunciation of Josh's last name, I think. And those clips were a little heavy on AOTC for no apparent reason. It was good to see and hear you guys, though!
    I'm fine, we're all fine here, how are you? (attempting to quote Han Solo, while I am on pain medication)
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Really! I loved the article that mentioned this story and one where a guy robbed a store with a Klingon store, defnitively ending the debate.

Seriously though, welcome back! Take it easy and don't worry about getting back to us, just worry about getting better.

Yeah, that video was interesting with the fact that we come here every night, as if it were some sort of primetime chat room or something. Also noted a mispronunciation of Josh's last name, I think. And those clips were a little heavy on AOTC for no apparent reason. It was good to see and hear you guys, though!
    As a Trekkie and a Star Wart (), I found that comparison a good laugh, but the idea of anybody doing any sort of robbery with a bat'leth is kinda awesome too.

They did undersell the site, but it's not like they spent a week getting to know what we do here. I think they said his name right, but in the article they spelled it wrong, it's "weiselberg", not "weisleberg". They didn't pronounce it on the air "weasel-berg", that's Tycho's pet peeve. Having never heard Bobafrett's last name in person, I wasn't sure that sounded right but it seemed like it could be. What say you Barry? Or are you not watching all the news about your donation?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I'm fine, we're all fine here, how are you? (attempting to quote Han Solo, while I am on pain medication)
    See, you didn't need to tell us who you were quoting, ol TK-523. Maybe the news guy, but not us.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I think they said his name right, but in the article they spelled it wrong, it's "weiselberg", not "weisleberg". They didn't pronounce it on the air "weasel-berg", that's Tycho's pet peeve.
    It sounded like they pronounced it "Weiselberger," though, which is what I was referring to.

Oh, yeah, I did kinda notice that, thought it might have been a web issue, I guess not!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Having never heard Bobafrett's last name in person, I wasn't sure that sounded right but it seemed like it could be. What say you Barry? Or are you not watching all the news about your donation?
    Yes, I saw the news, I think they pronounced my name correctly, but then they had asked me to speak and spell out my name on tape before the interview began. My dad out to love it, as they took some of the craziest lines from the interview to put on air. I still can't get Josh's name pronounced the right way, maybe that's why I got let go from a job renewing magazine subscriptions over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    See, you didn't need to tell us who you were quoting, ol TK-523. Maybe the news guy, but not us.
    I wasn't sure if I got the line right was what I was trying to imply. Sometimes I get off a line or two in the wrong order. I used to know the Star Wars movie word for word, not so much in my older age.

Barry, I waited until you got back so this post wouldnt get lost in all of the time you were away. You are the F**King man plain and simple. You are very brave for what you did. I am glad both of you are doing ok. I knew that it was you from before but of course, didnt say anything because it wasnt my place to announce it. Gvie my best to Josh. Also make him give you some of his thousands of clones
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glad to see you're doing great Barry. They should erect a statue of you somewhere.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Glad to see you're doing great Barry. They should erect a statue of you somewhere.
    A statue would be a little large, how about just my own action figure, kinda like Captain Rex, but only a Stormtrooper instead of a clonetrooper! LOL. I ate a lot of those lunchable meals trying to win my chance to get myself made into an action figure.

Glad to hear you are doing ok Barry. With so much negative news out there today, stories like this are refreshing...whether you are a star wars fan like us or not.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed