Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 583
  1. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    But this will heal up to a fine white line I may not even need to bother having removed later.
    Chicks dig scars... I'd leave 'em.

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Chicks dig scars... I'd leave 'em.
    I left mine. Josh, got your phone messages, you sound great! Glad to hear your out of the hospital. Remember, drive safely!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  3. #463
    I'll throw in another obligatory Star Wars quote (and I used the Gundark quote before you had this surgery):
    "It's so good to see you fully functioning again."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  4. #464
    Glad you are doing well, Josh. Now go out and make a toy run!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  5. #465
    I thought things looked brighter in San Diego! I thought it was the sun, but it was Josh's smile instead!

    Glad things went well!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  6. #466
    Thanks for all the cheers guys. They're a large part of what is causing me to smile.

    I couldn't bring myself to make a toy run this morning btw. I woke up at 4am or so (when the nurses come in to draw blood and take your vitals). Of course that doesn't happen when you're at home, but my internal clock is still programmed to expect it. By the time Target would be getting set to open, I was finally tired and drugged up enough to want to stay lying down. (Pain-killers are not "just optional" when you've been cut open like I have been.)

    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I left mine. Josh, got your phone messages, you sound great! Glad to hear your out of the hospital. Remember, drive safely!
    Any good dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon would tell you to wait at least a year, as your wound is still healing and will get tighter and smaller, harder to see, all on its own during the meantime. But Vitamin-E cream and Mederma (available at Wal-Mart) are very well-recommended helpers for this healing process).

  7. #467

  8. #468
    Don't forget to use cocoa butter if you have any stretch marks.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  9. #469
    Glad you're doing well and got the results you wanted.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

  10. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thanks for all the cheers guys. They're a large part of what is causing me to smile.
    <----(Josh getting flirtatious with the Ladies!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I couldn't bring myself to make a toy run this morning btw. I woke up at 4am or so (when the nurses come in to draw blood and take your vitals). Of course that doesn't happen when you're at home, but my internal clock is still programmed to expect it. By the time Target would be getting set to open, I was finally tired and drugged up enough to want to stay lying down. (Pain-killers are not "just optional" when you've been cut open like I have been.)
    Soon you'll just be taking Tylenol, as well as all the other meds you need!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Any good dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon would tell you to wait at least a year, as your wound is still healing and will get tighter and smaller, harder to see, all on its own during the meantime. But Vitamin-E cream and Mederma (available at Wal-Mart) are very well-recommended helpers for this healing process).
    No, I like to pretend I was on the battle on Endor and an Ewok cut me across my ab section of my trooper armor, just before I stuck my blaster against his head, and pulled my trigger.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO