Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    I made it out to see Star Trek! It was awesome! I'll be posting my review in the movies-other Star Trek thread soon.

I came home nearly on my knees dying for my painkillers, but Trek is definitely worth it! Constant action and thrill ride, worthy of contending with The Dark Knight in the action department as well as suprisingly, the casting and writing departments. Anyway, I'll post over there and then I'm going to crawl into bed. PAIN! Serious PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    PAIN! Serious PAIN!
    You da man Tycho, you da man. THAT is serious love of the game.

Live long(er) and prosper.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Got no time for pain! He was on a mission.

Good to see you back in action one more time Captain..er Tycho.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

That's right actually. Tycho does hold the rank of Captain Tycho Celchu, Rogue Squadron. (Tycho's also might be a Captain (but if I'm not mistaken, a Lieutenient) in the Imperial Navy - well until they figured out he was a double-agent. Tycho was a TIE Fighter squadron commander.) They use "clone ranks," so Commander Wedge Antilles, later General Wedge Antilles, is his immediate superior. I think Tycho made General later in SW history during the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Fits then, also what Captain Sulu said to Captain Kirk
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Congrats on getting the kidneys taken out, and getting out of the hospital.

I picked up the Insider with the articles about you guys. Glad to see 2 pages dedicated to your story, great work! Can't believe I spent $8 on it though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah. To everyone: this is a special issue with 100 pages for the 10th Anniv. of TPM, not a price increase for the SW Insider. The mag is usually in the $5 range I think. It should return to that price for non-subscribers when the July issue comes out. TPM one is No. 109, May-June 2009.

Tycho, can I get you to sign my copy of the Insider once I get it?

It's kind of strange, but people have actually asked that of me and Barry.

He's the John Hancock to get as 'Frett's the real hero of this story.

Even I have to admit though, it's a pretty amazing story - that everything happened and that it even worked.

Would it be too much to ask to have someone get this issue and send it to me? They don't have any at the NEX on base.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!