Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast
    This thread should be made into a book!

Congrats to both of you and your health!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

They should turn their story into a movie called Fanboys 2 !

Congrats on 1 year +, sirs.

...you might even say they took care!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

A very happy second anniversary! I had a dream that Josh requested his surgeon open him up so he could place a party hat on his kidney!, J/K, that reminds me, I aught to give the young lad a call, even though I spoke with him briefly last night.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

And so BobaFrett did give me a call. We've been fortunate to get to speak these past 2 nights.

I was waiting for my writing class to start and we didn't get to talk as much today (on the anniversary) as we did yesterday, but all is mostly quiet. Yet isn't that the point? Thanks to Barry, things with me are back to normal!

That much is way cool!

It's an amazing story how our mutual interest in Star Wars, and then SirStevesGuide was able to connect us. All my life (since I was 5 and knew who Chewbacca was) I had been unknowingly been preparing for that day (Feb 3, 2009) when this hobby, this Force, would save my life. Who could have ever foretold that?

Thanks Barry. And much thanks to the Force, as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, it's been 2 years?!? That's so wild!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The 19th Round Draft Pick for the New York Yankees gets a kidney transplant organ donation from his coach!

This is a great story. My friend Soraya from my kidney disease support group originally alerted me to this article from FOX Sports.

Another reminder of the kind of class of heroes our own BobaFrett belongs to!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks Josh, but I'll have to disagree, I was just trying to help someone in need. It is a great story about the baseball player!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

David Eckstein will also donate a kidney

For Clone Wars fans, this is Ashley's (Ahsoka) husband and one of my favorite former San Diego Padres.

Tremendous!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**