New Clone Wars Galactic Heroes.

Listed at Entertainment Earth,

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS87842E

Luminara Unduli & Super Battle Droid
    Padme Amidala & Jar Jar Binks
    Spider Droid & Clone Trooper
    Mace Windu & Clone Trooper

Has anyone found any pictures yet?

I am happy for the Luminara but of course you have to ask were is the Barris?

I hope the Padme, JarJar, Mace and the clones are new versions. Spider droid is a good one.

thanks for the pic!

to bad about mace though, they could have done something with him, or done a different figure

JarJar looks good. I have the Clone Wars Visual Guide and saw that outfit and wondered if they would do one.

Padme, i like, but looks a bit out of place among the rest of the GH style, no??

I like the new clone trooper and the spider droid are cool. I may pick up a few of those packs as troop builders

Here's some Hi-Res pics, with the missing Luminara and SBD set, (Even the SBD is a new sculpt)

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11352

Funny how we went for ages with no Galactic Heroes Jar Jar.

And now we're up to 3 different ones in roughly a year.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

SBD means something else where I come from. Took me a minute to realise what you meant.

According to EE, these sets aren't due till January. That stinks, cuz I hate to wait for these things. I don't really care about the regular figs anymore, just GH. the best Star Wars line out there, and they're way behind in producing all the characters I want to see.

I like the super battle droid, but the spider and clone are a great set to pick up. Luminara is the best female jedi so far i think.

you are right about the jar jar. zero to 3 so quickly was a bit strange, but at least this one is better than the first two. i dont think we need more though. from what i have seen of the clone wars previews it looks like he will be a regular part, but unless its drastically different, i think we have enough of him now.

We certainly need more. We at least need his two Senator outfits from AotCs.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.