Viper Mark II (Battlestar Galactica)
    Republic Interceptor Tank
    Cloud Car
    V-19 Torrent Starfighter
    AT-TE
    Republic V-Wing
    Shadow Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike
    Lambda Class Shuttle (Emperor's Hand)

Where's the frakkin' BASESTAR?????? I mean, what the frakity-frak?

JT, can we get a follow-up to Hasbro about this? Maybe we can fish for some upcoming SW ships for 2009 in the same question. Last year, they didn't even bother to show new TS ships at TF so maybe they'll be game to give us collectors a preview of 2009... we hated waiting many months for SDCC.

It's possible we'll see the basestar in early 2009 because the viper's due in January (after the license supposedly ends)... but Hasbro said it'd be in the last wave of this year (wave 5).

BTW, Universal has just been green-lighted one BSG made-for-TV "movie" set in an earlier time period (prior to the "ending" of the show in the next 10 episodes), like "Razor". I'm stoked... I hope there's more to come.

Nice to get the Torrent and the Tank might be kewl...
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Post it in the Q&A if you want to try for a follow-up. They're being really difficult about clarifications now though, so I have to ask it "officially". Keep in mind though, EE's listings are only when they expect to get something, not when it is supposed to be released.

The Tank is almost assuredly the TX-130 from Battlefront, which is awesome.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.