Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great News Everyone

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know about some good news that has come my way:

at 2:00pm this afternoon My wife gave me great news that I wanted to share with my second family on SirStevesguide.com.

we are about to bring another little furthur Jedi or Sith in the world. we are expecting our first child and wanted to share the joyous news with the great people of SirStevesguide.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Congrats dude!!!! That's fantastic news!!!!

Any chance of giving the child a SW name or would the wife think that was going a bit too far?!!?!?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Babies are awsome! Speaking from experience,

1. Get your wife a lot of ice cream
    2. Buy a massage book, a foot massager, a neck messager, and those fancy things filled with herbs and crap that women like to put over their eyes...ask a saloon about that last one.
    3. Take a weekend class in lamaze....a 2-day intensive not the 6 week deal.
    4. Be patient. If you think your wife is unpredictable now....JUST WAIT!
    5. Enjoy this time, be dorky about it, make a big deal about it, be thankful, and remind your in-laws and parents that you are still in charge and their advice is helpful when you ask for it!

If we're voting for SW names for you child, I vote for Fett if it's a boy, and Fettina if it's a girl.

Best wishes!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

[FONT=Courier New]Congratulations, DarkArtist![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Here's some advice:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://www.tanmonkey.com/wife-pregnant.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Congrats DarkArtist!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Congratulations DarkArtist!

I remember my first son. He's 17 now. Boy how time has flown!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Congrats to you and your wife, DA!

It's a life-changing event that, when all is said and done, is a wonderful experience! As 'frett said, the time goes by fast! Our son is 19 now and my wife and I wonder how that can be.

When you bring your son/daughter home, be sure to read the owner's manual. In part it will state: Kids monopolize your time, energy and finances. Kids break your heart at the same time as giving you love. Kids perplex you and enlighten you. Parents will want to drown them while at the same time wonder how you ever got along in life without them. Have patience, a sense of humor, but most of all have fun and enjoy being a parent! (this you'll find under the chapter of "Tips for Successful Parenting").

For me, being a parent is the best job I've ever had! (Especially the part about what it takes to become a parent in the first place !)

Again, congrats!
    TI7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Congrtas dude. All the best to you guys
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Congradulations!

Your life will never be the same. Luckily, we skipped the whole hormonal pregnancy labor thing. So I don't know what you're in for as far as that goes.

But I can garontee you'll remember the first time you hold your kid for the rest of your life.

I got to hold mine for the first time at 2:30PM in front of the Vilaro gas station located on 1000 oaks road in San Antonio October 5th, 2006.

And I got to hold her first