Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Gabon

Survivor Gabon

I had the gay guy pegged in the first 10 minutes. New record.

First impression: Ace is full of poo.

I like Bob, as well as Dan I think on the loser tribe.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Professor Bob looked like he just came off the Bataan Death March.

Boy, the reward challenges are getting rougher. For long-time fans, can you see someone like Rudy in a challenge like that?

Wasn't it a little early to shake the tribes up?

Someone should tell Kenny to quit thinking the girls are cute 'cause the cute girl is always booted!

I think Jacque got the shaft. She had one bad challenge and everything hinged on that.

Both this week and last I was hoping that the people would come to the conclusion that Ace should be voted off instead of Jackie or Paloma. Cut off the head! As important as it is to maintain strength for challenges I would think they should take the long view.

Maybe its just me, but most of the girls are pretty good looking, with a variety of different looks.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Yeah, get rid of Ace.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I have a problem with other tribe members going through someone else's stuff. I thought Sugar would be smart enough to hide the idol elsewhere. Guess I was wrong.

Both of the challenges were cool. The immunity challenge was different. I liked the old dude faking Ace out.

Sending GC home was the right decision.

I realize that GC wanted to go, but I still think they should have voted for Sugar or Ace. Doing that would either negate the immuntiy idol or remove a STRONG competitor. Then let GC quit on his own, or at the next tribal council. I think that if the situation were reversed, Ace would have done something (other then voting for GC).

They hinted at Ace asking for the idol from Sugar for next weeks ep. I can see heim turning on her afterwards. I think he would've voted her off after her performance at the challenge.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I also have a problem with people going through others bags. I think there should be a rule that it's off limits and subject to removal from the game.

I also think that anyone that get picked to be on the show (out of the many that attempt to) if anyone ever mentions they want to leave the game they are fined. If they leave the game without being voted off, they are fined even more. It's pure CRAP that every season some idiot goes on the show and then wants to leave. Hellp pal you just got a 1 in 18 chance for a million and you're throwing in the towel. It just blows my mind...
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I agree with hating people that just give up and leave. Freaking pansies. Suck it up. So many other people would give so much to be on that show and they just take it for granted. It's called Survivor for a reason.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!